Wrestling thread

Yea probably, if it wasn't the ECW one then Batista would be it cause that match up sounds alot better than a Cena one imo.

Who knows on DX, the DX I meant there was just HBK as they still haven't finished DX until they take out HBK.

We've had longer champs aka JBL :p Can't see HBK getting a title shot just yet. What happened to the Big Show?

Actually, JBL's reign as champ lasted exactly the same length as Cena's first reign (before he lost the title to Edge)

Oh true, I only ever hear JBL talking about his amazing title rein until that was beaten by Gregory Helms.

yeah Big Show retired

Rey Mysterio won't be back wrestling for a few more weeks yet, doctors advised him not to wrestle again but he probably will

He was one big giant, always interesting watching his opponent try and get him to the mat.

Wonder how much they paid Donald to come on the show. Anyway can't wait to see who gets their head shaved, I suspect it will be Vince.

aussie1st said:
He was one big giant, always interesting watching his opponent try and get him to the mat.

Wonder how much they paid Donald to come on the show. Anyway can't wait to see who gets their head shaved, I suspect it will be Vince.
I don't see why it would be that much. He's a big fan and good friends with McMahon, so it's not as if he'd demand a huge fee and see it as a chore or something.

aussie1st said:

Donald aint gonna shave his head bald for sure
I dont think he paid Donald to come on the show it is a publicity stunt and NBC came up with the idea

In my mind theres not a chance they will shave Donalds head...he aint gonna agree to looking like a complete idiot when he has business deals etc after. It has to be vince cos the shaving will be in his own company so it wont matter as much. Stone cold will have something to do with having vince shaved i;m sure...after this weeks raw anyway. And thats the bottom line...cos Stone cold said so.

What do u think about the Khali vs Kane match??

if they wanna continue the feud then Khali will win the match otherwise i think Kane will win this one.
Although i'd like Khali to win it.

Users who are viewing this thread