Wrestling thread

Ye thats true...i am a big kane fan myself so i would like to see him win. I think and also hope that they will make it some sort of weapons match or last man standing so Kane can use that chain and hook he has had for the last few weeks. I like Khali's presence in the ring and his size and immence strength but i believe that for him to be winning matches at Wrestlemania he really needs to learn to wrestle a bit more or use some different moves in the ring. I didn't enjoy seeing him try to chokebomb Ashley either. Thank you Jerry Lawler!!

andrew_nixon said:
I'm glad the Kane v Khali match is on the card, as it means I have chance for a decent break in the middle of the event.
I actually kinda agree with this...cos Khali really cant wrestle. He uses the same thing all the time...a chop and a chokebomb and throwing people on the ground. I find him funny to watch tho...so he will bring comical value to the match and Kane is pretty good!

Kane v Khali could shock us all and be good but i doubt it.

I really think Undertaker will win but i'm not too bothered if he does or not.

Cena/HBK i'm actually interested in, I think cena will win but it should be a good match.

My take on the mania card main events:

Batista (c) vs. Undertaker - World Hevyweight Championship
I cant see Taker losing the streak to Batista and would be devastated if he did. Taker should win and have one last reign before retirement.

John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels - WWE Championship
Cena probably won't lose in this one but I hope he does. The crowd will boo him like they did last year. Cena needs to lose the strap soon to freshen things up.

Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump vs. Umaga w/ Vince McMahon. w/ Stone Cold Steve Austin as Special Referee - Loser gets their head shaved
Undoubtedly Lashley will win this one. Trump wont get his head shaved and Lashley's huge push will continue.

what about money in the bank i think Kennedy might win this one

I would go Taker, HBK to produce an upset and obviously Lashley to win although I think Stone Cold may not count the 3 count for Umaga and he'll probably give him a stunner allowing Lashley to win.

i think that might happen after the end of the match when vince refuses to shave his head.

AbBh said:
what about money in the bank i think Kennedy might win this one

For me its definitely Randy Orton. He will get it to hopefully cement himself in the Main Event and stick himself in the title scene.

I have to agree with Chez on all of the matches including MITB. The Money in The Bank will probably be used to split Rated RKO for good, maybe Edge and Orton at the top of ladder? Orton will definitely win.

I think the womens champions match will be good...ashley to win...she is so hot. Melina aint half bad tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread