Wrestling thread

masterkhan06 said:
wrestlemania was great John cena Won Yeah!! And The Great Khali Rule!!!

Please don't get me started on Khali. All he is doing is feeding Vince's love of big muscular men. Think about it, who are WWE's biggest pushes going to: Batista, Lashley, Cena, Khali. All are guys with big muscles whereas talent like CM Punk, Carlito and Kennedy are being left behind due to lack of muscle. Khali cant wrestle. Period. He can do about 3 moves, all of which are ultra-basic and he isn't charismatic (or speaks English) either

The Spin said:
Please don't get me started on Khali. All he is doing is feeding Vince's love of big muscular men. Think about it, who are WWE's biggest pushes going to: Batista, Lashley, Cena, Khali. All are guys with big muscles whereas talent like CM Punk, Carlito and Kennedy are being left behind due to lack of muscle. Khali cant wrestle. Period. He can do about 3 moves, all of which are ultra-basic and he isn't charismatic (or speaks English) either
Yep khali speaks Urdu and not very good english

Khali has no wrestling ability but he is still very funny.

Wrestlemania was ok, didn't really have that Wrestlemania feel and was way too predictable.

I disagree i thought it was amazing and i loved every minute of it nd khali cant wrestle but i love the guy hes awesome!!!

Actually I m bored of seeing Cena as the WWE champ although he is my favourite wrestler! Undertaker was sure to win coz if his 14-0 record which is now 15-0!

satishmania said:
and i think Mr Kennedy will encash his money in the bank contract sometime this year and defeat Undertaker for the title
Maybe he sure was good against the Undertaker in the feud they had although he didnt actually win. I think it will take him a while to beat the deadman and it will be a good feud after his one with Batista is over.

I think Mr Kennedy will probably go through a couple of feuds before cashing it in. He will probably cash it in at Summerslam.

yer myb...summerslam is wen Triple H is supposed to be back...i cant wait till then. I wonder who he will feud with? i expect the HBK and cena feud will go on until then myb...and then wen HHH cums back it will end and DX will get back together and kick some ass agen....i simply cannot wait.

I hope DX comes back together, I hate John Cena, he has had A belt for about 3 years, and it's getting pretty boring.

I would say they would probably just in time when the Cena HBK feud ends.
Cena is alright but I prefer watching other wrestler to him.

I reckon he is a limited wrestler, and he throws the most pathetic punches in WWE history.

yeah cena is crap, bad wrestler and boring. but he is good friends with vince mcmahon so i cant see him losing his title for long

Users who are viewing this thread