Wrestling thread

maybe HBK-Cena feud will continue at Backlash as well. and i think Undertaker's title reign will end at Summerslam because he doesn't have a good record at Summerslam.

I believe Undertaker will hold the title until Wrestlemania 24 in which he will lose it to Mr Kennedy.

Seems to be a long title stint, I hope he retires with the title in hand so that he keeps his Wrestlemania record in tact.

What would be the point of the mania streak if someone didn't break it? It would give them such a huge boost to end Taker's unbeaten run. I think it must be given to a rising star and I think that star should be Mr Kennedy...

Kennedy!

They will end the unbeten streak next year at Mania, whoever breaks it is in line for a massive push, most likely Kennedy. If he does break it he'll be the top dog in the company, well at least on Smackdown, i like Knnedy so it's cool.

i hope that Stone Cold stays on and does some more stuff....he is simply hilarious nd i love him!

Stone Cold was only on to promote his film. His neck injuries stop him getting in the ring.

As for The Rock, he is meant to be commited to making flims.

But someone who might be returning is Y2J Chris Jericho. He has said he wants to return to wrestling and might return to WWE, but he may also go to TNA.

yer grrr TNA is so crap...i hav heard that there is a possibility in the future sometime that WWE will takeover TNA and hopefully that will make them loads better

sd92 said:
yer grrr TNA is so crap...i hav heard that there is a possibility in the future sometime that WWE will takeover TNA and hopefully that will make them loads better
There is no possibility in the future whatsoever. Don't beleive everything you read. TNA is too small for the WWE to even be interested in purchasing yet.

yer but they would buy them and make it loads bigger and better surely...i would imagine that WWE will drive TNA out of business cos ther wont be enuf fans so then WWE will buy the rights and bring it back...bigger and better like they did with ECW...

I qutie like TNA they have some great stars like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Christian Cage and Sting to name a few but the booking is pretty poor.

no i beg to differ...i think some of the superstars are ok, but most of them have come from the WWE anyway...the shows are utter trash tho and are very poor, i really hope sometime vince buys them and makes them a whole lot better so i can get that trash off my tv screen..

Have you watched a TNA PPV as i seriously don't think they are 'trash' if anything there are as good if not better than WWE PPV's. iMPACT is rubbish though and is so rushed.

no i dnt think i have...but surely if the main weekly show if rubbish then the PPV's will be?

Users who are viewing this thread