Wrestling thread

manee said:
Maybe John Cena who had a heated fued with the Undertaker 4 years ago and is 4-0 at wrestlemania.

Oh please god no. Cena doesn't need to look any more unbeatable than they are making him look now. He has held the WWE title for ages now.

aussie1st said:
Would be tricky getting that to work given Cena is the Raw champ and of course is on Raw. If Kane has another 5 odd years in him then I could probably see Taker losing his streak to his brother.

That won't happen either. WWE arn't going to give Kane any more pushes and he could very well retire this year

sd92 said:
O i didn't no that. I suppose its good news. Doesn't look like Paul Heyman will be back anytime soon. He got dismissed by Vince because they disagreed about something, so he probably works as a cleaner for the WWE now lol

It was because he disagreed at the booking of ECW, claiming it was too much like WWE

The Spin said:
It was because he disagreed at the booking of ECW, claiming it was too much like WWE
Yer i thought so...he still works for them though, but doin what? :p

The Spin said:
That won't happen either. WWE arn't going to give Kane any more pushes and he could very well retire this year

Well that's assuming Taker still has the title come WM next year. I could see them having one last poke at a Kane v Taker if Taker doesn't have the title and Kane is still around.

I doubt he will hold it for a whole year, i think Mr Kennedy will take it off him but i still think there will be a feud between Taker and Kane at some point, which would be interesting. It looks like Booker has p****d Taker off at the moment so maybe he will feud with Taker and Batista will help him.

sd92 said:
Yer i thought so...he still works for them though, but doin what? :p

Erm... nothing? Getting paid? He hasn't been fired because they dont want him to go to TNA, who they appear to be treating like more of a rival everyday

You would be surprised. They have been going 4 years and are getting closer and closer. WWE are going to have to publically acknowledge them as rivals fairly soon because they are getting a big following.

Yer but most of TNA's wrestlers came from WWE anyway, and i don't think TNA have better ones. They are just the old WWE ones, who can't take WWE anymore. But thats your opinion, which is perfectly fine :p

TNA has a few good new guys at the top, but a lot of it is just stale WWE talent. Kurt Angle is the exception, but if he continues at TNA has career could soon be over, he needs serious help. Tomko is a prime example, I mean main eventing their main TV show? What is that about?

Yer, this is what i mean, and Sting etc. I hope Kurt Angle goes back to WWE, and the Big Show he shouldnt go to TNA. Please don;t

It's strange that Sting is in the main event really. He's never going to carry an organisation, especially at his age. He could hardly carry a decent match back in his hey-day.

Yer, the only thing i like about TNA is the six sided ring!

Sting seriously is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time IMO, his matches with Abyss have been excellent.

AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe are all wrestlers that have made their names in TNA.

I personally prefer TNA's wrestling and PPV's but i admit iMPACT! is awful.

So who thinks that TNA will sometime challenge WWE, and if so will it make WWE improve, or will it be the demise of WWE and make TNA the "top dog" in wrestling??

Users who are viewing this thread