Wrestling thread

The Spin said:
What would be the point of the mania streak if someone didn't break it? It would give them such a huge boost to end Taker's unbeaten run. I think it must be given to a rising star and I think that star should be Mr Kennedy...

Kennedy!

New wrestler would be able to go out and try and top Undertaker winning streak and become a legend like he is.

I really hope that if Undertaker's streak does go, it will be a top superstar in a top match with top build up.

Maybe Kane would be tired of being the family whipping boy and can finally get his revenge for losing three inferno matches, and two wrestlemania's to the deadman.

Maybe John Cena who had a heated fued with the Undertaker 4 years ago and is 4-0 at wrestlemania.

Would be tricky getting that to work given Cena is the Raw champ and of course is on Raw. If Kane has another 5 odd years in him then I could probably see Taker losing his streak to his brother.

Kane is looking to retire, reports had him retiring at the start of 2007 and I doubt he will have not retired by the end of the decade.

Yea that what I would have thought. Isn't really a up and coming wrestler that I would want taking Taker's record.

the undertaker v kane at wrestlemania now that would be a sight.

Wonder who khali will feud with now because there isn't realisically anyone who could beat him??? Maybe Umaga and him on Raw or something...although he can't wrestle it would be interesting to watch!

that was a good smackdown...looks like booker could start a feud with taker i duno why he ambushed him...what an idiot

no i don't think so. As good as he was as a wrestler i didn't like him much and was glad when lashley defeated him. It really looks like the end for him and Heyman too. Were did he go because i no he still works for WWE doing something

I read that Show will be back, he's only having time off so his knee can heal up, expect him back sometime this year.

O i didn't no that. I suppose its good news. Doesn't look like Paul Heyman will be back anytime soon. He got dismissed by Vince because they disagreed about something, so he probably works as a cleaner for the WWE now lol

Lol Heyman got sacked but not legally, he still has a contract with the WWE but WWE will not put him on TV but will not properly fire him because they fear he will go to TNA.

It wouldn't surprise me if Heyman was actually doing a little bit of work behind the scenes. The main event on ECW this week was very much like a Heyman booked bout.

Mr.Kennedy,CM Punk or another youth generated between now and then should beat the undertaker's record. i would even strech to have it an open challenge for the title and have randy orton accept it and add another one to the legend killer list.

Users who are viewing this thread