Wrestling thread

sd92 said:
I think the womens champions match will be good...ashley to win...she is so hot. Melina aint half bad tho lol

You are kidding me. Ashley will win, that should be right and yes they are both good looking, but its just another snack break. Ashley cannot wrestle at all, Melina is fairly decent but it will be pretty awful.

Now don't be sexist, Chez. :p

Nah, but honestly, that match will suck. Ashley will win as Vince wants to push her, seeing as she's the "playboy covergirl" and everything.

GrayNicolls said:
Now don't be sexist, Chez. :p

Nah, but honestly, that match will suck. Ashley will win as Vince wants to push her, seeing as she's the "playboy covergirl" and everything.

I prefer calling it realism. If WWE hired Women who were Wrestlers first, Faces second then I wouldnt have a problem with the division. But the case is that they just hire models who stand around and look nice to wrestle. WWE make it a bit of a joke

The Spin said:
You are kidding me. Ashley will win, that should be right and yes they are both good looking, but its just another snack break. Ashley cannot wrestle at all, Melina is fairly decent but it will be pretty awful.
Well it aint gonna be as good as Undertakers match come on...the womens purpose in the wwe is purely to give the fans something to look at...not to really wrestle...the only person who ever did that was Chyna and she looked like a man!! LOl

woooo wrestlemania is 45mins away i cant wait tht long....i am stayin up and watching live....i am gona be so tired at school tomoz but its worth it

and its all over for another year...wrestlemania has just finished but wot a night it has been. We've had Mrrrrr Money in the bank, Monstrous victory from khali, The rabid wolverines reign continues, The deadman strikes and takes the title, and a bald headed mr mcmadman....wot more could you want....well u got the ECW Originals thrashing some new breed ass....several stunners, umagas third defeat, a donald trump closeline, a hot hot hot diva match which included many lumberjills, hall of fame inductees, and a real sloberknocker from cena and HBK in which cena was victorious after almost 40 mins of fighting....wot a nite and i am so pleased to hav stayed up andwatched the action live.....and thats the bottom line cos SD92 sed so....

Battle of the Billionaires: Yep, no doubting where this one would go. McMahon lost and is now bald as expected. No way was it going differently.

Cena/HBK: Again, predictable. Cena wasn't going to be given a loss here because the creative team love him. Shame that HBK isnt the champ

Taker/'Tista: Well he wasnt going to lose the streak to Batista, no way. I have a feeling that he will lose the streak to Kennedy at Mania 24. This is how I see it: Taker wins a couple of rivalries. Kennedy decides to use his Money in the Bank. Taker/Kennedy feud over belt, Kennedy wins so Taker can have a rest. Taker returns before Mania to challenge Kennedy again. Kennedy breaks streak to cement him as a huge heel and a top main eventer.

Money In The Bank: Well we have 1 surprise winner. Kennedy won it and I am pleased because its giving him a chance to break into the Main Event, he is talented and charismatic so he deserves to be there. I have a feeling Kennedy wasn't meant to win though. It could have been changed because Edge got injured.

ECW Originals/New Breed: I would have guessed the Originals because for a few of them this is a first and last Wrestlemania and they needed to be given this in their careers. New Breed members should go and win some rivalries now and move themselves up the card.

Melina/Ashley: Melina won, thank goodness. WWE pull out a decent decision for her to keep the gold and they promote Ashley in Playboy. The promotion is all they wanted out of this match...

Khali/Kane: Khali won. Bit of a disrespect to Kane because this could be his last Mania and losing to Khali in it isn't very dignified.

Benoit/MVP: Well Benoit won, but I think WWE have missed a trick here. If they want to build MVP then getting a Mania win over Benoit is the perfect way to do that. Maybe this sets up a rivalry post-Mania which MVP wins.

im glad that the undertaker won :D now all ive got to do is get tickets off ebat for the wmrevenge tour and i ll get to see him :D

Chimp132 said:
im glad that the undertaker won :D now all ive got to do is get tickets off ebat for the wmrevenge tour and i ll get to see him :D
Yay i alredi hav some for Earls Court wooo

Last edited:
hhhmmm i duno i hope he is there....why wud batista be at earls court if undertaker wasnt??? nah sorry i am stickin with my tickets lol but u can still buy tickets for survivor series tour in october i hav some for MEN arena!!!!

Good to see Taker win there, 3 finishing moves weren't able to win the match. Just didn't feel right when Batista put the Batista bomb on him and was about to end the unbeaten streak. Hope they keep is WM record in tact as it just wouldn't look right with a 1 next to it.

Trump match threw a curve ball didn't see Shane coming in doing his usual ring moves. Definitely didn't think he would get stunnered but that setup another Stone Cold run WM.

Users who are viewing this thread