Wrestling thread

Takers win was a little less predictable than what I put, but still so. The likely outcome is that he will win at Mania and be given one more title run before retirement.

Hardy win is, IMO, a sign that in the next draft they will be reunited.

All title matches were pretty predictable

The Spin said:
All title matches were pretty predictable

Exactly. It was obvious that Mr Kennedy wasn't going to win against Batista, and they were hardly going to let Cena lose his title now. Is this the first time the number 30 entrant has won the rumble?

is anyone going to the wrestlemania revenge tour in london on the 24th of april, im getting my tickets on wednesday, hoping the undertaker will be there, i went to the wrestlemania revege tour last year and he wasnt there, only reason i went lol. Im only going to go this one is because i think he will be there because he wont loose the title match at wrestlemania, then he should be here in england as champion :D

whens he suppost to be leaving, at survivor series should be around for some time as wwe champion, hes suppost to be winning at wm23

Last edited:
Not a bad Royal Rumble, it was good seeing Taker v Khali after the destruction from him earlier. Can't see them letting him lose his Wrestlemania record it's just a question of which champion will lose his title.

i heard that Undertaker's contract ends in 2008...it could be just a rumour though i think once he loses his fifth title after winning it at WM 23 he would retire soon

He will have to retire this year I think, his body can't handle a full schedule any more which is why he isn't on TV very much. The infrequency of his appearences has funnily enough made him more popular when he is around. He is a legend and WWE will miss him when he goes.

Jaztheman said:
yes indeed i believe it is, rrecords just before retirement isnt too bad:)

The booking of that has been questioned by many, myself included. Coming in at 30 has always been seen as a bit of a heelish thing, especially to win from 30. I am very surprised Taker was given 30 and not something around 26.

We probably won't see another win from 30 for a long while now, just letting the Undertaker break another record.

Will be sad seeing Undertaker go back his time had to come sooner or later.

I can see them sending him to ECW and taking on Bobby Lashley. Can't really see him going for Cena maybe Batista.

I don't watch much wrestling, mainly because Kurt Angle left the WWE. He was easily their best wrestler.
They should just give Orton the title. That's what I'd like to see. :)

Lol you obviously pick the bad guy wrestlers I see :p
Can't see Orton getting the title anytime soon, probably will still be caught up with this DX battle.

aussie1st said:
I can see them sending him to ECW and taking on Bobby Lashley. Can't really see him going for Cena maybe Batista.
i think ECW title is not big enough for an Undertaker win at WM..perhaps it would be cena or batista

aussie1st said:
Lol you obviously pick the bad guy wrestlers I see :p
Can't see Orton getting the title anytime soon, probably will still be caught up with this DX battle.
do you think DX will return because Triple H is not expected to be back for six months

Users who are viewing this thread