Wrestling thread

I wish WWE would hav 6 programs a week, with 6 difrent brands, and one PPV each week from a difrent brand every week, so each brand would hav 1 ppv every six weeks, and 6 shows a week...it wud be amazing....they would all hav different rosters etc....how cool wud it be to hav 6 seperate brands

That is without a doubt the stupidest idea I have ever read. A PPV each week? So someone in the USA who wants to watch all PPVs has to fork out more than $2,000? Crazy.

I dint mean a PPV as such...i just refer to a PPV as One Night Stand or Wrestlemania etc even tho now most of the PPVs are on Skysports. I am just sayin i would like WWE to have a show pretty much everyday it would be great.

Big 3 days cumin up in the wrestling...Smackdown, Saturday Night Main Event and One Night Stand...

I wish WWE would hav 6 programs a week, with 6 difrent brands, and one PPV each week from a difrent brand every week, so each brand would hav 1 ppv every six weeks, and 6 shows a week...it wud be amazing....they would all hav different rosters etc....how cool wud it be to hav 6 seperate brands

Few days later , all will be lying up in the hospital bed :p

Last edited:
Wonder who cena will fued with after he beats Khali on sunday? Are ther any more monsters in wwe for him to beat??

Also, what are ppls thought on the up and coming draft lottery in 2 weeks time

Last edited:
SNME was quite good...some good matches, some funny matches...the best was probably the match of the strangest in which Doink the Clown returned lol,,,and kane won...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder who cena will fued with after he beats Khali on sunday? Are ther any more monsters in wwe for him to beat??

Also, what are ppls thought on the up and coming draft lottery in 2 weeks time

he hasn't fueded with the Big Red Machine himself Kane

im sick of john cena... i hope kane gets in a fued with him and kicks him ll over the ring

ONS is gona be one of the best PPVs all year, with all the matches in extreme rules....predictions

Cena vs Khali...Cena will retain
Lashley vs McMahon...Lashley will win
Edge vs Batista...i think Batista may win
Diva Puddin Match...Candice win
Hardys vs Worlds greatest tag team...hardys
Kane vs Mark Henry...Kane to win
Randy Orton vs RVD....Orton to win
Six Man Table Match...CM Punk, Sandman and Tommy Dreamer to win

Last edited:
when did they offer it??? and why didnt he accept it?

Cena retains...Again!
When he is he going to lose that title, at Wrestlemania?

I think When Triple H will be back , he will be challenging Cena for the title ,that time Cena wil losse

Cena pinned Khali :eek::eek: thi was the biggest **** in WWE history

how did he win? what was the result of the kane match?

Users who are viewing this thread