Wrestling thread

I read it somewhere and just thought of it then although it would explain why he keeps growing and shrinking as the years go along. Also one of them has died

I just watched a #1 contenders game 2 face Edge at One Night Stand it was Batista,Kane,Finlay and MArk Henry in a fatal 4 way match it was amazing!
Batista,Batista Bombed Finlay and did more damage 2 his right leg and won the match.

The Undertaker has been played by Mark Callaway all along. There was a small fued between him and mysterious fake Undertaker, who was managed by Ted DiBiase, but thats it, and Callaway has been Taker all along.

How come i dint no ther was a Saturday Night Main Event on this saturday, why dint they mention it on raw or smackdown, they have only been promoting One Night Stand?? And how come they are havin a SNME one night be4 a big PPv like one night stand??

No its this sunday, why is SNME one night before it?? i dont understand

How come i dint no ther was a Saturday Night Main Event on this saturday

Isn't that the show with all the pathetic wrestlers who can't make it to Raw or Smackdown!? Who cares then lol.

No Hooper its not the one with all the rubbish wrestlers cos they hav Booby Lashley vs Mr McMahon on the card and Cena vs Khali...How are they using it to promote ONS, when its one night before and nobody has been told about it...they never mentioned it on raw or smackdown last week.

How are they using it to promote ONS, when its one night before and nobody has been told about it...they never mentioned it on raw or smackdown last week.

They're using it to promote ONS because it's on the night before! They've issued a press release, it's mentioned on their site, and it's on a TV channel that they're not usually on, which is one that all Americans get for free through a TV aerial, not on cable. And they mentioned it on RAW on Monday night.

O rite fair enuf...also i read that they recorded it on Monday? How is this possible when they wer doin raw live, and they filmed heat??

Big 3 days cumin up in the wrestling...Smackdown, Saturday Night Main Event and One Night Stand...

I wish WWE would hav 6 programs a week, with 6 difrent brands, and one PPV each week from a difrent brand every week, so each brand would hav 1 ppv every six weeks, and 6 shows a week...it wud be amazing....they would all hav different rosters etc....how cool wud it be to hav 6 seperate brands

Users who are viewing this thread