Wrestling thread

No he won't...Umaga looked unbeatable but who beat him...cena. Cena is loved by the mcmahons so he will win somehow.

Thankfully the giant has been slain and we can move on. Please no more Khali on PPV's as he is truly useless.

Wonder who they will drag up next in the attempt to Hoganise Cena?

God knows, to be fair its WWE that have made Khali useless, he was much more agile in his time in Japan/

Damn! Cena won again! Y doesnt he lose?? He is holding the title since almost 2 years! I m bored of looking at him as a Champ!

Damn! Cena won again! Y doesnt he lose?? He is holding the title since almost 2 years! I m bored of looking at him as a Champ!

Becos he has high rating as superstar in WWE. I cud say, he wud be the successor of StoneCold in WWE market. Austin was also known for his braveness when he first came to WWF. Now may be, WWE want to develop another Austin to make their sport look evergreen. This is all about developing the superstars... We had Austin,Brock,Rock before.. but with those guys missing, there shd be some replacement to maintain the popularity. This is what I feel ;)

I hated Cena initially but now i want him to win especially against Edge always :p

I want him to win against Edge all ways but I dont want him to be the WWE champion anymore! There should be a new champion and new storyline for the title!

There should be a new champion and new storyline for the title!

Do you think any quality high rated superstar is there as a contender?

If you have noticed it before, HHH was retaining the title in one period (ofcourse for a long period) due to only reason... he is a highly rated superstar. Many many were brought in to take that title -- Goldberg,ScotSteiner,Jericho and so many.. But HHH remained fixed in holding the title! I guess, that is the same reason going on with Cena too...

Along time for him to return! Atleast 2 more months!

@Suren...There are a number of superstars...RKO! Y not him?? Or maybe try getting a good ECW superstar into Raw and get him to be the Champ??

The Great Khali as Champion? Not going to happen this soon. Cena has now broken 2 unbeaten streaks wonder if they are playing at him breaking Taker's WM one.

maybe try getting a good ECW superstar into Raw and get him to be the Champ??

Yes, thats exactly my point.. Till they find a person which WWE feels that he will be popular... Cena will continue i guess. I dont find anything wrong with Cena though.. He is doing quite well.

The Great Khali as Champion? Not going to happen this soon. Cena has now broken 2 unbeaten streaks wonder if they are playing at him breaking Taker's WM one.

Khali needs some more time to get fit well into a real superstar role. Need some big incidents or big matches for a build up :)

Also, just want to tell you.... I saw some of the Austin's old matches where Austin was trying to pull the title from Bret Hart. It was just awesome... The way, Austin single handedly and bravely fought... Its always amazing to watch those classic matches. I really wanted to watch another classic match... Rock Vs HHH ( 60 mins match with Michaels as special referee ) but i wonder whether they will put those classic matches again :p There shd be a separate segment in TV for WWF(E) classics alone i feel :)

Users who are viewing this thread