Wrestling thread

Smackdown is going downhill with all these stars out! I believe WWE will make a storyline between Matt Hardy and Edge and Hardy will win the title because of the old Lita thing.

I can see him with the title, well hes better than Edge, but i think maybe the cruiserweight or Us championship is more Matt Hardy.

I don't think they'll be giving Hardy the World Heavyweight title. And I don't see him fighting Benoit for the US. It might be a while before he gets a singles title.

that cage match was incredible, one of the best matches ive ever seen

it really showed how strong those 2 guys are to be able to draw, i cant see anyone being strong enough to take the title off taker for a long time

that cage match was incredible, one of the best matches ive ever seen

it really showed how strong those 2 guys are to be able to draw, i cant see anyone being strong enough to take the title off taker for a long time

Erm, did u fall asleep before the end of something! Edge now has the title, he cashed in his money in the bank!! And it wasnt a great cage match, fairly normal and boring, nothing spectacular, and it wasn't a draw that was just a fixed replay they made up, u cud clearly see that Taker hit the ground first, when u saw Batista go down afterwards in the background of Takers camerashot.

Who is the World Heaveyweight champ at the moment-is it the Undertaker by any chance? And who is the WWE Champion at the moment-is it Shawn Michaels by any chance? I just was wondering if it had changed hands

Who is the World Heaveyweight champ at the moment-is it the Undertaker by any chance? And who is the WWE Champion at the moment-is it Shawn Michaels by any chance? I just was wondering if it had changed hands

Both wrong. Edge has the World Heavyweight, Cena the WWE.

Erm, did u fall asleep before the end of something! Edge now has the title, he cashed in his money in the bank!! And it wasnt a great cage match, fairly normal and boring, nothing spectacular, and it wasn't a draw that was just a fixed replay they made up, u cud clearly see that Taker hit the ground first, when u saw Batista go down afterwards in the background of Takers camerashot.

lol ops i didnt see

thats well not fair how is taker meant to win??? hes tired! its not fair!!!

Nothing to do with tiredness he has an injury so the WWE writers had to give his title away. Usually you never see a title go on a regular smackdown show and definitely not the cheap way Edge got it.

Whats going on with Kane atm who is he involved with? and i wanna see more hardcore matches BRING BACK THE REAL ECW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread