Wrestling thread

Well, the Kennedy injury may well be a work but I'm sure it'll come clear soon. It makes sense if he was injured as the logical thing would have been to have a re-match for the money in the bank at the next ppv.

I'm with you on Henry, but I'm sure Vince is thinking that he needs to make some money from the big lump.

Wouldn't that just be terrible? The Great Khali challenging for the WWE title and Mark Henry challenging for the World Heavyweight. I would probably never watch WWE again, and just stick with TNA...

Mr Kennedy has a muscle tear?? Smackdown stars are falling like flies, ther roster is looking seriously weak now with Undertaker Kennedy and Booker out, and Ashley aswell, o and dont forget Rey Mysterio!!

Are they doing a king of the ring this year, cos King Booker is annoying... i want something like King Kane or something!! If my memory serves me rightly it was around now this time last year they started the king of the ring...please dont let it be King Booker forever!

Last edited:
Mr Kennedy has a muscle tear?? Smackdown stars are falling like flies, ther roster is looking seriously weak now with Undertaker Kennedy and Booker out, and Ashley aswell, o and dont forget Rey Mysterio!!

Are they doing a king of the ring this year, cos King Booker is annoying... i want something like King Kane or something!! If my memory serves me rightly it was around now this time last year they started the king of the ring...please dont let it be King Booker forever!

Rey will be back in the summer, although it was hoped that he'd be back in the next fortnight. If his surgeon had his wish then you'd probably not see Rey in the ring again.

King of the Ring should be around now but don't forget that it was brought back by Teddy Long who may or may not be replaced as GM in the near future, which may mean that it's overlooked this year.

Who will be replacing Long? Well its looking likely that it may Vicki Guerrero but the creative team are changing their minds all the time.

Vicki Guerrero...why?? Shes not exactly done anything great and she hasnt been seen for a long time either

I don't know to be honest, but it's been rumoured to have been discussed during creative meetings. If it does happen then you'll see Long leave to spend more time with Krystal (I think, not too good on divas).

Good news on Kennedy as it seems that his injury isn't as bad as first feared and he should only be out for 6-8 weeks.

Ahh thats good, Kristal and Teddy long is possibly the most strange relationship i have seen...ever!

Lol another draw between Batista and the Undertaker good timing to get both of their feet on the ground.

Edge 2 from 2 with money in the bank and guy with the money in the bank has always got a title. That is story line they will be able to build on.

your another sucker... everyone believed it Batista fell last u could see him in the back of the undertakers shot in the split screen... i cant believe nobody noticed lol

The split screen showed they were dead on, you have to watch it live where clearly Undertaker fell to the floor first. Split screen is where the have edited it so that both touched at the same time.

Dont try and cover up you mistakes u didnt notice it lol

Unless you are in my head you wouldn't know what I was thinking. As I said Live Taker touched the floor, split screen dead equal so don't know which split screen you were watching.

Users who are viewing this thread