Wrestling thread

Wow, what a Raw it was last night. We saw Mr McMahon make the 3 on 1 handicap match for Bobby Lashley and himself at Judgment day. Santino Marrelo's first title defence, some hot girls action, the hardys, Umaga and the highlanders, The great khali dominates HBK and becomes No1 contender, Mr kennedy loses his Money in the Bank to Edge and Khali causes a no contest between Orton and Cena by stealing the Title, subsequently smashing cena with it and knocking him out on the stage. A pretty good night or what?

Interesting to see what storyline they use to actually beat Khali

Maybe everyone attacking him in a no dq match just to make him lose

Yer i thought he mite lose last night...maybe HBK would weaken him and Cena run to the ring and smash his with chairs, steps and such like just so he could face HBK rather than Khali but it didn't happen. Ther will be something happen, cos i cant see Khali becoming wwe champion.

I see that they're still trying to turn Cena into Hogan. Where will they go after the 'giant' angle?

Is the Khali vs cena match just a normal match? or last man standing or sumthing?

they already did this so many times i find it pathetic

Cena v Big Show
Kane v Khali

Its overused..

I hope Khali does become champ because it would be something different

Loved the trash talking between Edge and Kennedy before the match. That must have been the quickest match ever.

Seeing how Cena managed to beat the unbeaten Ulmga they will probably find a way to let Cena keep his title.

OMG, EDGE is world heavyweight champion. He cashed it in just after Undertaker won the steel cage match against batista and Mark Henry smashed up batista too

What the hell is going on? Khali? Number one contender? This is pathetic. I'm so annoyed. He really doesn't deserve it. His matches are dead, and he can't put on a good match at all. It's good to see Edge getting the World Heavyweight title. Nice twist.

Khali can truely wrestle trust me i have seen videos of him in japan and hes quite an athlete too. He can run fast across the ring and runs around the ring, bouncing off the ropes for running closelines and all sorts. Now the WWE have made him a vicious giant who cant walk properly and is very slow and hard, unattractive wrestling.

That's what the WWE always do with their big men. It is cool watching some of the guys I don't like so much getting smashed.

Khali = bad. I know some people are fans, but his moveset is limited to punches and chops and he is no way athletic. But with WWE at the moment it doesnt really matter who is #1 contender, Cena is completely invincible to McMahon and will win every title defense.

As for Edge, I am happy he became champ because he deserves it, but they took the Money in the Bank off Kennedy which is a huge let down. They also did exactly the same thing as when Edge had the title shot last time. Surely they could come up with something original.

As for Edge, I am happy he became champ because he deserves it, but they took the Money in the Bank off Kennedy which is a huge let down. They also did exactly the same thing as when Edge had the title shot last time. Surely they could come up with something original.

From reports they had little choice as Kennedy has a muscle tear, similar to the one suffered by Batista, and will be out of action for a few months.

All in all it seems as good move and it means that Edge can work on Smackdown as cover for big stars (Undertaker, Booker T and Kennedy) who are injured.

Not sure who he'll feud with though, maybe Mark Henry and Batista?

From reports they had little choice as Kennedy has a muscle tear, similar to the one suffered by Batista, and will be out of action for a few months.

All in all it seems as good move and it means that Edge can work on Smackdown as cover for big stars (Undertaker, Booker T and Kennedy) who are injured.

Not sure who he'll feud with though, maybe Mark Henry and Batista?

Hadnt heard that one tbh, thanks for the info. if Mark Henr gets near that title I will throw my TV out of the window though, the guy is useless in the ring

Users who are viewing this thread