Wrestling thread

thats a fair effort what did he do put a hole in the side of the building

Jesus!! He may still win, they can't change the script for the match and expect the 4 wrestlers to learn it and practice it in a matter of days!!

sd92 said:
Jesus!! He may still win, they can't change the script for the match and expect the 4 wrestlers to learn it and practice it in a matter of days!!
They rarely script a complete match and hardly ever rehearse. At this level, all four should be able to improvise most of the match around a few pre-planned spots.

sd92, are you aware that all matches are improvised with the referee often acting as a messenger and the competitors often speaking to each other in rest holds or grapples.

O right, so they like make it up, around a few key events, and make it so someone wins etc! Cool, its even more clever than it sounds!

yer its all fake, i remember before the royal rumble, they had a battle royal on ECW, you could actually hear RVD telling Kevin Thorn what to do to end the match.

andrew_nixon said:
No chance, considering that Randy Orton was sent home from the European tour for causing $50,000 worth of damage to a hotel room and is on the verge of being fired.
They won't fire him unless he does something really bad as Vince is too scared of his top 'talent' running to TNA.

I just had a thought...

What if the "Randy Orton trashes a hotel room" thing is a ruse?

Surely criminal charges would be brought against Orton and he'd be unlikely to be able to leave the country?

What if WWE have leaked a fake story, thus throwing us of the scent, and no one predicting Orton taking the title tonight...

Good thought, i aint sure, i dont think that can be the case, but you might be right. We shall see sometime in the next 2 hours or so.

Damn! Cena retains again! I dont want him to be the champ anymore even though he is my favourite wwe superstar!

Dont read the results if u dont want to know the results:D
World Tag Team Champions The Hardys def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Women's Champion Melina def. Mickie James
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. MVP
Mr. McMahon (pinfall), Shane McMahon & Umaga def. ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley (Handicap Match; new ECW World Champion)
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Draw; Last Man Standing Match)
WWE Champion John Cena def. Edge, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels (Fatal Four Way Match)

Users who are viewing this thread