Wrestling thread

andrew_nixon said:
He is actually a genuine WWE wrestler. He's been in OVW for the last year or so.
He played the role of an unknowing fan well though.

yer but when he was in OVW he was supposed to act as a fan who was scared by the boogeyman but he just laughed in the boogeymans face and nearly got sacked lol. The OVW booker shouted and slapped him and got sacked himself. :p

Obviously he wasn't a normal fan like you and I, didn't really know his background but he sure could wrestle. Wonder where this will take him.

Well i assume he will now become part of the WWE and tour with them etc. That was just the WWE's way of getting him onto the roster i guess.

wwe

Anyone know the name of the slow song being played on Raw between Shawn Michaels and John Cena when they were showing clips of their match from Wrestlemania 23? It's a slow guitar song. I also heard the song on Wrestlemania.
Thanks

I already know the results from this weeks smackdown, but i wouldn't want to spoil it for u!

My predictions for Backlash:
Fatal 4 way: HBK wins, possible surprise for Randy Orton?
Undertaker v batista: Undertaker retains
Mcmahons & Umaga v Lashley: Lashley wins
Hardys vs Lance & cade: Hardys win
Womens Championship: Melina retains
United States Championship match: MVP wins

For me
Fatal 4 way: John Cena just can't see him losing it just yet

aussie1st said:
For me
Fatal 4 way: John Cena just can't see him losing it just yet
Seems good but i think now is the time for Cena to lose. Mr McMahon is in love with him, but he cant keep it forever so i would say he will lose it now they have made such a tough match for him. But i will say he will only lose it because something happens. Like he goes to Fu one of them, and hits the referee, then goes past a 3 count but the ref is out, and then all of the other gang up on him with steel chairs and stuff while the ref is out. Thats the only way he will lose. Well something like that anyway, thats just an example.

m_vaughan said:
It was good to see Jose Mourinho at RAW in London.
Not really, he seems like an idiot to me. A good manager though i hav to admit.

I hope John Cena loses, he has been the champion for too long. If he loses then there definately will be a ref bump.

Fatal 4 way: Randy Orton...They mite want a different Champ! The fans are bored of him being the champ!
Undertaker v batista: Undertaker
Mcmahons & Umaga v Lashley: Lashley
Hardys vs Lance & cade: Hardys
Womens Championship: Melina
United States Championship match: Benoit!

I think Benoit will lose though, MVP really challenged him on friday/tuesday and i think its time for a new US champion, as much as i like benoit.

Users who are viewing this thread