Wrestling thread

Lol Vince the ECW champion that really degrades the title now. Not too surprised by that. Seems like we will have another Taker v Batista last man standing match sometime in the future.

Yer, i think this will be a good storyline between lashley and the mcmahons & co. Lashley will cause so many problems for them and win the total back soon i should say.

I think he will lose the title soon, but i duno how long HBK will stay as a contender cos HHH will be back soon im sure, so he wont be in singles after that cos of DX.

I have heard that HBK has refused to become champion and just wants to help put over younger stars, so I doubt he will win the title

I don't see him getting the title even if he wanted it. Was a awesome finish in the fatal 4 way. Spear, FU and Sweet chin music to end.

Such a shame but it looks that Undertakers title reign will have to be cut short this Friday(tuesday). He will be in a steel cage match and it looks like he is gonna hav to lose the title and take time out for surgery after picking up a serious injury at backlash. It is believed he wont wrestle again until next year, and then he will win the title back and take on Mr kennedy as WM. He was set for a long title reign, but it appears they will have to change this after he was told by doctors to have surgery and take 6-8 months away from wrestling at least

Would be the 2nd time this year (maybe more) that they have had to change storyline due to injury. That is a real shame though hate to see Taker lose the title so quickly.

Yep, a muscle has snapped in his arm and it coiled right up near his shoulder and you could see it sticking out like a lump....apparently he is in soo much pain, he thought he might not make it to next week for the steel cage match.

The reason he is injured anyway is because he has been training so hard recently to become fitter and stronger as he knew he would be making many more appearances since being champion than he used to.

Thought he would have been fit enough to make more regular appearance. It is a shame though means we know who will be winning the Cage match already.

It will be a sad end to his title reign, but he will come back, win the title again and then go on to fight against Mr Kennedy in WM 24's main event.

Users who are viewing this thread