Wrestling thread

Nice to see some of you coming round to the fact that WWE is being ridiculous with Cena. In 2007 alone he has beaten two gus billed as "unbeatable giants" and beaten HBK. If he didnt seem invincible he certainly does now. I read somewhere that he is soon to overtake HHH's semmingly endless "Reign of Doom"

As for potential challengers, WWE have a serious problem. They have been so busy building Cena up that now people are bored there are no legit competitors. HHH returning would be the best I can think of, otherwise oure looking at someone rising up to take it.

Judgement day was not the best of PPVs, but i still really enjoyed it!! Although fairly unreal, the Cena match has to be the best.

im so bored of cena... hes just terrible. its just an american building americas champion so the rest of the country feels that they are superior

what did kane do at judgement day

Last edited:
Oh thats right thats what it is. I remember hearing that somewhere. Do they actually have results for the dark matches??? and im a little dissapointed that Kane is slipping down to the low storylines. He might be released soon

I doubt kane will ever be released in the fear he will go to TNA. He will be retiring within a few years.

Really dissapointing that he has only held the top gold for 1 day... i want to see him back in the top storylines but this will only happen if he forms a tag team with the undertaker

Did u know there has been 4 different actors who have player the undertaker. He will probably go on forever

Users who are viewing this thread