Wrestling thread

Cena hopefully is dropping the title to HHH when he does return.

Mr Kennedy was meant to be World Champ until he got injured. :(

If u think Cena is boring, imagine being a wwe fan when Bruno Sammartino was champion. His first reign of 2803 days (c. seven years, eight months and one day), when he lost it and one week later won it back. His second reign was at 1237 days(3 years and 142 days). In total he held the WWE championship for over 12 years during his wrestling career, must have been boring. Cena is fresh compared to this guy!

Suppose so,....Mr McMahon is dead, whats goin on?? This is just a wierd idea

Wow. Smackdown!'s been weakened thanks to the draft...Benoit to ECW, Booker to RAW, Kennedy to RAW. And they get The Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, Chris Masters and Ric Flair? Oh dear...

Other than that, though, it was pretty obvious Lashley was going to move to Raw. I think Benoit will be holding the ECW title in the near future...

Heres what i posted on another forum about the current Storyline:
LOL, "Mr McMahon PRESUMED dead". It'll last a few weeks and then he'll come back and say "nope, it wasnt me in that limo, i went on holiday" *Rolling Eyes*

Nice attempt at a storyline though :D Least their trying to get away from the soap opera style of "wrestling" ¬¬

I never said he was dead, thts why i said what a wierd idea!! Its a good storyline though...i was hoping they would use the draft to strengthen ECW, but instead they have weakened it and also weakend Smackdown! What a stupid idea, but they are gonna announce some other moves on wednesday!

Merge the brands, it must be going that way, seeing that Raw is getting all the decent superstars, bar a couple. They should try and get back to the old days, the good days.

Well if the thing with Heat that i heard about is gonna happen, then WWE will need to find a fair amount of new talent to pull it off!

Users who are viewing this thread