Wrestling thread

What did you just hear ? I pray its not something to do with Heat becoming another Brand ? If so, WWE are getting way too money orientated, in the old days they were more worried about producing proper wrestling with a small but talented roster. Nowadays its not quality but quantity, it sucks.

Yes i heard that Heat will become another brand lol, looks like ur worst nightmares are officially becoming true...its only a rumour, so its not guarenteed, but Ecw was a rumour and it actually happend.

Is it just me, or do others find the whole McMahon/car bomb storyline tacky?

Sure I can see the potential for a the 'whodunnit' angle thats going to run for the next few weeks but I can't help feeling it's just crass.

Geez they don't need another brand, having SD and Raw is enough for me. A 3rd would see too much talent being spread around.

Geez they don't need another brand, having SD and Raw is enough for me. A 3rd would see too much talent being spread around.

They already have three.

I haven't heard any rumours of Heat being turned into a brand. There were rumours on ECW, yes, but they were all over the internet. They aren't for Heat. Where have people heard the rumours? Can you give a link?

Is it just me, or do others find the whole McMahon/car bomb storyline tacky?

Sure I can see the potential for a the 'whodunnit' angle thats going to run for the next few weeks but I can't help feeling it's just crass.

Agreed. For those who don't know, the other nights ECW had a ten-bell salute for Vince, as will the next Smackdown. It just cheapens every other ten-bell salute they've had or will have for any other wrestler that's actually died.

Last edited:
They already have three.

I haven't heard any rumours of Heat being turned into a brand. There were rumours on ECW, yes, but they were all over the internet. They aren't for Heat. Where have people heard the rumours? Can you give a link?
I have read these rumours on Yahoo, on a talk page and on some other random forum but i can't give you a link sorry, try searching it in google or sumthing, thats what i did after i read it on Yahoo and a few things came up.

I have read these rumours on Yahoo, on a talk page and on some other random forum but i can't give you a link sorry, try searching it in google or sumthing, thats what i did after i read it on Yahoo and a few things came up.

Well when it shows up on a respectable wrestling site (which it hasn't yet) I'll believe you.

I know that there were rumours that WWE were thinking out opening up international brands (Europe, Japan and Mexico) but I've seen nothing about heat.

They are really stretched for big names as it is and opening a fourth brand is hardly going to help matters. The only way I could see it working would be for it to have a really unique angle but that's unlikely - WWE essentially wants all brands to produce a similar show with little, if any variation.

If they do anything with at all I'd be very surprised if they do then I can't much beyond WWE using it to develop talent, especially as they've stopped using DSW.

Last edited:
Probably, they could use development there, and then hve some main eventers appear on it each week, to make people watch it too.

Well i hav read it, i aint sure, no1 knows unless ther is a member on here who works for WWE, and they probably still won't know either....Hello are u ther Vince???

Wonder which of the new wrestlers will star in smackdown...Ric Flair is set to open, but what about the others...Khali vs Mark Henry maybe

Last edited:
Well i hav read it, i aint sure, no1 knows unless ther is a member on here who works for WWE, and they probably still won't know either....Hello are u ther Vince???

Wonder which of the new wrestlers will star in smackdown...Ric Flair is set to open, but what about the others...Khali vs Mark Henry maybe

If that ever happens, I will burn my TV. The match would just be awful and terrible to watch. I'm wondering why they sent Flair to Smackdown!. I thought he had a program going with Carlito, but it looks like he has Torrie Wilson as his manager still.

Having three brands is enough thanks. A fourth would ruin the current brands, because you would have great talent like Undertaker, Batista and Mr Kennedy going to weak brands.

Users who are viewing this thread