Wrestling thread

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
TLC was a great PPV all in all. Punk, D-Bryan and Ryder walked out champions!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
There should be a rule for keeping results out of threads - that's how it works in the F1 2011 forum. It's still worth watching, Angry - but I know how you feel - I hate it when people post spoilers.

When is this going to be moved back to Sports? If it's a sport for Sky Sports, then surely that should be good enough for PC? ;)

I'm liking the new Kane. He's pure evil now, as he should be - there should never be an occasion where you feel sorry for him, as there was before he had his break. He's kicked it into a new gear!

JBlues08

Club Captain
You should just post the results in a spoiler tag. OR don't come reading any posts in this thread till you have watched the PPV, RAW or Smackdown. :p

The Rock

County Cricketer
@AngryPixel - They arent called spoilers once they are aired on TV. Its your problem that you didnt watch it on time! :p If you have noticed my posts in this thread, I've always used the spoiler tags for posting spoilers. :)

@MasterBlaster - Yep, and Kane's character is getting exciting again and that's quite good as there is no intimidating heel on the Raw roster other than Vickie Guerrero.

Wondering where this feud is going to go now that Rock - Cena is getting nearer and nearer! According to my theory, Kane is trying to tell Cena that we cant rise above hate and one day or the other, it surely gets to us. Kane, who has had nothing more than hate in his heart since childhood (speaking kayfabe), can be a good option to teach Cena that he has to do something about it and eventually he can help Cena turn heel. It will make some sense as WM is not too far.

And here is a spoiler coming your way. Actually there are two!

WWE has managed to get NBA fame Shaq to wrestle at this year's Mania and like Snooki, he will be the celebrity attraction this year. Shaq is going to face the Big Show.

The WWE officials have decided to turn Daniel Bryan heel!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@AngryPixel - They arent called spoilers once they are aired on TV. Its your problem that you didnt watch it on time! :p If you have noticed my posts in this thread, I've always used the spoiler tags for posting spoilers. :)

@MasterBlaster - Yep, and Kane's character is getting exciting again and that's quite good as there is no intimidating heel on the Raw roster other than Vickie Guerrero.

Wondering where this feud is going to go now that Rock - Cena is getting nearer and nearer! According to my theory, Kane is trying to tell Cena that we cant rise above hate and one day or the other, it surely gets to us. Kane, who has had nothing more than hate in his heart since childhood (speaking kayfabe), can be a good option to teach Cena that he has to do something about it and eventually he can help Cena turn heel. It will make some sense as WM is not too far.

And here is a spoiler coming your way. Actually there are two!

WWE has managed to get NBA fame Shaq to wrestle at this year's Mania and like Snooki, he will be the celebrity attraction this year. Shaq is going to face the Big Show.

The WWE officials have decided to turn Daniel Bryan heel!

Yeah sure but the thing is that TLC was not aired till yesterday in India.;)

The Rock

County Cricketer

Wow, I predicted it right!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
That last scene from Raw last night reminded me of something from the Bible - with more up-to-date language, of course. ;) The Pure, Whiter than White Cena being tempted and tested by the Devil Kane. :D I think turning Cena heel would really throw things up in the air and would be a good move by the WWE.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Turning Cena into a heel would definitely be a big move by WWE considering how often they've made him the champion and possessing "superhuman abilities" down the years!

Lee1981

International Coach
Cena needs something new seeing as the rock has made him a laughing stock...
I know its all fake but its gotta hurt being the fans favourite one day then having it taken away by the returning rock

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Turning Cena into a heel would definitely be a big move by WWE considering how often they've made him the champion and possessing "superhuman abilities" down the years!

Well even The Greatest Face of All Time (for me) Hulk Hogan, turned heel at one point. ;)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors

Well Cena isn't WWE's top draw anymore. Its CM Punk now so I see no harm in turning Cena heel. And what are you gonna say about all the Cena sucks e.t.c. t-shirts? And I think TLC is the first ppv where Cena didn't make an appearance at all. I think WWE is going for a heel Cena.

And what do you think about that Second Day promo thing? For me I have a confusion between Taker and Chris Jericho. Since, WM is nearing its about time we see Taker back. But if it turns out to be Chris Jericho, I'll be equally happy because he's the best in the world ;). Hopefully I am wrong and WWE does something which surprises me and everyone :p.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Wasn't exactly implying that it is a big risk that WWE is turning Cena into a heel but more of a relief really because them making Cena a "superman" for goodness knows how many years was just beyond annoying IMO.

The Rock

County Cricketer
I think Cena wont turn heel until his match at Wrestlemania. Kane is being booked to wrestle Cena at Royal Rumble which makes it sure that this feud hasnt ended yet. Cena will come out next week and say he doesnt care about it and all but I think he will become a bit edgier and will be hinting a heel turn for a few months but wont turn heel. The best time for him to turn heel is on April 1st 2012 in the Rock's hometown at Wrestlemania. Cena is going to get booed the crap out there no matter what. That's when Cena should turn heel by beating the Rock using heel tactics. 7 years since Cena turned face and now the officials have decided that this heel turn wont be a short one, according to what I heard.

This heel turn storyline is actually going on pretty good. It began with the Rock returning and then mentioning that "CENA SUCKS" is what Cena will be hearing at each and every arena. Then CM Punk made things easier as he became a credible face (although heel CM Punk is way better). Then it was Roddy Piper talking to him about his current situation, the RISE ABOVE HATE merchandise, then Kane coming and telling Cena that hate gets to you and then the CENA SUCKS merchandise. Things are going on real good and if they continue this, Cena's heel turn may be bigger than Hogan's ever was. It saved Hogan's career back then and I'm quite sure it will save Cena's too.

And as far as the ItBegins/ItEnds promos go, it is Y2J. I follow him on Twitter and hell, I've annoyed him till depth (by asking about his return):p. Two months back he said that he will never return to the wrestling ring. To make this look serious, the WWE decided not to include Jericho in the WWE12 game. Chris even ranted about it on Twitter. When asked about 1/2/2012, he said that he will be in Hawaii that day. And just 4 days back, he tweeted that his Hawaii trip got cancelled. And now, Wrestlezone (not a credible site, but..) reported that Jericho will be in Memphis, the place where next week's Raw is about to take place!

Those promos say that "He will come to reclaim what's his." Y2J called himself as 'The Best In The World'. So he'll be there to reclaim his position in the WWE as Punk is using the same phrase, even on his shirt. It would be amazing to see Y2J vs Punk at Mania to see who really is the best.

BTW next week's Raw is going to be amazing! We'll get further into the Kane/Cena storyline, it will be Punk Vs Dolph for the WWE Title (and that's when I expect Jericho to come in) and Brodus Clay is going to make his monstrous debut!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread