Wrestling thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kane should be the hell monster like he was......His actions should only speak and not wait for words!

That's it exactly. Kane should be a human being in form only - apart from that, he should be like a monster, as you said.

The Rock

County Cricketer
That's it exactly. Kane should be a human being in form only - apart from that, he should be like a monster, as you said.

Where is Paul Bearer when we need him!?!

I cant wait for the 1/2/12 guy! Desperate to know eventhough I'm quite sure its Y2J! :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I can't remember what happened to Paul Bearer - did he get buried again? Either way, that shouldn't matter, because he's 'dead' anyway, isn't he? Wasn't he in 'control' of Kane last?

I don't think 2/1/12 is going to be Y2J - that advert's creepy and not really Y2J style. Unless of course Y2J is coming back with a completely new 'creepy' gimmick. What about the guy that Mr Laryngitis is waiting to unleash upon the WWE - when's he due? :)

The Rock

County Cricketer
I don't think 2/1/12 is going to be Y2J - that advert's creepy and not really Y2J style. Unless of course Y2J is coming back with a completely new 'creepy' gimmick.

It is Jericho. Or maybe some one will be debuting, or maybe someone from the AE might come back! Cant wait for Raw!

I can't remember what happened to Paul Bearer - did he get buried again? Either way, that shouldn't matter, because he's 'dead' anyway, isn't he? Wasn't he in 'control' of Kane last?

Paul Bearer was thrown from a platform by Kane last year. And even if he gets buried, it isnt a big deal. After all, he is the Father Of Destruction. ;)

What about the guy that Mr Laryngitis is waiting to unleash upon the WWE - when's he due? :)

Brodus Clay? He will be debuting on this week's Raw.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Here is a picture from Tennessee, Memphis Airport - The 2/1/12 guy. I told you MasterBlaster!

jericho.jpg

The Rock

County Cricketer
Lol Y2J hasnt come out yet :p. Who is it then? It means that it has something to do with Kane-Cena-Heel Turn.

----------

Lol it was Jericho indeed!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
No, but I think Kane is trying to turn him. Good to see Y2J back and even better to see him with a big smile on his face instead of that miserable scowl! Funny though, I was expecting some sort of speech from him, but he seemed completely overwhelmed by being back - at least his 'character' did. Then again, he's human of course so maybe he really was overwhelmed!

Edit: That picture is amusing - it's strange to see them just standing around as opposed to being larger-than-life performers. :)

Brodus Clay? He will be debuting on this week's Raw.

Still no sign of him, just Mr Laryngitis trying to screw CM Punk out of the Championship again.

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Thought by that creepy video that it would be The Undertaker but well Y2J has returned!

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah, that video had me at a complete loss to be honest - I didn't see any connection between it and Y2J but it's good to have him back and as a face by the looks of things. :)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Yeah, that video had me at a complete loss to be honest - I didn't see any connection between it and Y2J but it's good to have him back and as a face by the looks of things. :)

Yes, I've always enjoyed watching him as a face. By the way that video would have been apt for Undertaker's return as his return promos are always creepy and often features a dead looking little girl like it was shown in that video. Can't believe they used it for Chris Jericho's return. :facepalm

Funknath

Panel of Selectors

You really think he's back as a Face? Then watch that segment carefully. He was not at all overwhelmed. He was mocking the ???? out of the crowd. He was mocking what the crowd does when they see their favourite wrestler. It was clearly sign of a heel Jericho. And he's gonna be facing Punk at WM(will be telling why below) so he has to be the heel character and he's best suited as a heel tbh.

Yes, I've always enjoyed watching him as a face. By the way that video would have been apt for Undertaker's return as his return promos are always creepy and often features a dead looking little girl like it was shown in that video. Can't believe they used it for Chris Jericho's return. :facepalm

It was perfect for Jericho. The boy was wearing a suit which Jericho brought the idea of a heel wearing a suit into the WWE. So, the suit clearly pointed out that it was Jericho and not Taker. Secondly, the most prominent dialogue of the boy was that he's coming to take back what is his. It clearly means Jericho is coming back to take the title of The Best in the World from CM Punk. And I don't find anything which the Taker has to take back from anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread