Wrestling thread

radders12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jericho is blatantly trolling the hell out of his return. I have a feeling its going to lead up to something with Punk. Noticed how Jericho's been milking the crowd, leaning into the crowd like Punk does and did at MITB when he beat Cena? Clever stuff from Jericho.

The real storyline at the moment involves Kane, its brillant to finally see him having some sort of relevance for the first time since the attitude era. Taking his mask off wrecked him.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Tonight's Raw was great. Punk's promo against Johnny with Foley was the highlight for me. And Cena beating the hell outta Swagger, who was acting as a catalyst for Cena's turn Cena and embracing the hate was just amazing. Wrestlemania 28's heel turn might be much better than the one that happened at Bash at the Beach.

Jericho is certainly not acting like a heel - he's interacting with the fans, and most importantly, he's on the 'face' side in the match that's on now.

He is heel. Why in the blue hell He is just trolling with the fans man! And btw there is no credible heel left for Punk to face at Mania this year.

What happened to Umaga? He was really fearsome.

He's dead.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Worm eater? I think Boogeyman ate worms.

And Umaga was so awesome, speed with brutal power. Never did I know that he is dead. Just looked up on Wikipedia.
On December 4, 2009, Fatu was found not breathing with blood coming out from his nose and was rushed to the hospital. It was discovered that he had suffered a heart attack. Fatu died later that day around 7:00 p.m. after having a second heart attack. He was 36 years old.[4][57][58] The official cause of death was acute toxicity due to combined effects of hydrocodone, carisoprodol, and diazepam.[59]

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Umaga isn't African lol. He's Samoan :p.

@Masterblaster- Jericho is clearly gonna become heel in the end. He's suppose to win the Royal Rumble and going to face Punk at WM. Well I don't see Punk turning heel so quickly again. Jericho is clearly trolling the hell out of the people. Well he's on the face side but he'll something up his sleeves as he's well Jericho :p. And rumors has it that he'll only speak after Royal Rumble.

----------

Jericho is blatantly trolling the hell out of his return. I have a feeling its going to lead up to something with Punk. Noticed how Jericho's been milking the crowd, leaning into the crowd like Punk does and did at MITB when he beat Cena? Clever stuff from Jericho.

The real storyline at the moment involves Kane, its brillant to finally see him having some sort of relevance for the first time since the attitude era. Taking his mask off wrecked him.

Not liking the Kane thing anymore. They are doing the same thing week after week. Beating the hell out of Cena. Cena is never gonna stop accept the hatred. They are gonna face at RR, where Cena will be beaten up brutally in the whole match and from nowhere he'll get the win again showing that he'll never accept the hatred and same the old Cena ????. Would be good if WWE can surprise me tho!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is Khali still contracted with WWE? I don't watch the show, but whenever it's on air and I view it, never do I see Khali. It's been a long time now.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Khali has become crap tbh. WWE just wasted a great talent by turning him a face. Well Khali isn't the first one. WWE pretty much turns all their international star face. Kozlov being one big example. The guy would've been 1000 times better if he was the Moscow Mauler than being a clown with Santino.

JBlues08

Club Captain
After watching Mick Foley's segment on RAW yesterday, gawd, somebody really needs to slap Vickie Guerrero! SO BLOODY ANNOYING!! :facepalm

The Rock

County Cricketer
He died beacuse of an overdose of some chemical in the 'fake-blood', WWE used.

For your kind information, they dont use fake blood. The blood they bleed is real. They blade themselves.

Khali has become crap tbh. WWE just wasted a great talent by turning him a face. Well Khali isn't the first one.

Khali and talent in a single sentence? LOL. He was huge and that was all about him. And now that they got Jinder to please the Indian market, Khali wont be working with the WWE on screen. But still he is contracted with them to work movies and prromotional stuffs.

Loving how people still think Y2J is face. He came back as a heel and still people couldnt make it out. And more importantly, faces dont leave in between a match.

By the way, Orton is scheduled to return on the next week's edition of SD! And with the Rumble taking place in his town, he might be the possible winner. And just as Funknath said, Jericho is a good contender too.

And another interesting thing going on is Daniel Bryan. He is a heel who thinks he is a face. And he's doing a brilliant job with the title.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Who in the blue hell can blade a tongue?! :facepalm

----------

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It speaks!!!!

Jericho's not acting like a face, or a heel - he's just acting plain weird!! I think you're probably right though, Rock - he'll come down as a heel.

----------

For your kind information, they dont use fake blood. The blood they bleed is real. They blade themselves.

What I don't get is the chair impacts. You clearly see them whack each other over the head with chairs. Granted, the bleeding is caused by the blading thing... I dunno. WWE stars must all be a can short of a six-pack, that's all I can say.

The whole Jericho thing is getting really boring to be honest.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
What I don't get is the chair impacts. You clearly see them whack each other over the head with chairs. Granted, the bleeding is caused by the blading thing... I dunno. WWE stars must all be a can short of a six-pack, that's all I can say.
Chair shots to the head have been banned in the WWE. I think blading has been banned as well. I can't recall someone blading in the past couple of years. If you see them bleeding these days its due to the impact.

Khali has become crap tbh. WWE just wasted a great talent by turning him a face. Well Khali isn't the first one. WWE pretty much turns all their international star face. Kozlov being one big example. The guy would've been 1000 times better if he was the Moscow Mauler than being a clown with Santino.
Khali was never talented. He can barely move. And Kozlov was given a run in the main event with Triple H and Undertaker but he failed to impress.

The Rock

County Cricketer
^That. Kozlov had got his chance. He's trying MMA now.

Two guys who took amazing chairshots were Mick Foley and Chris Benoit. And those severe chairshots were probably the reason behind him going insane and killing his family and himself too. And he is the reason why both bleeding and chairshots are banned. And Ken Shamrock was good at taking them too.

BTW the last time we saw a chairshot to a head was at Wrestlemania 27 during the HHH-Taker match. Both were fined for that.

The whole Jericho thing is getting really boring to be honest.

Wait a second, didn't you hear Y2J saying that it will be the end of the world this Sunday? I think that 'she' will finally be revealed and maybe, I think a new stable is going to take birth.

Users who are viewing this thread