Status
Not open for further replies.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Smackdown Live!

schedule_smkdwn_Logo.gif

SmackDown! - Friday 7th September 2007

The SmackDown theme tune and opening plays and when it concludes the massive firework display illuminates the arena. The crowd give a massive pop as the camera cuts to Michael Cole and JBL. They hype up the show before SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long makes his way to the ring. He gets a good ovation before receiving a microphone from Tony Chimmel. He then starts to address the crowd.

“Thank you, now it is the beginning of a new era in SmackDown history because the rosters have been shaken up. This is because the three General Managers newly appointed have decided we need to renew the interest in our shows and by having new superstars it gives us the ideal opportunity to use fresh ideas on our shows. And believe me playas tonight you are gonna see my new ideas. Now also all championships have been vacated to add an extra dimension to the WWE and I plan on making SmackDown revolutionary compared to the other brands. As you all know the World Heavyweight Title is vacant and tonight we are gonna do something about that. Tonight a World Heavyweight Title tournament involving eight of the greatest superstars in SmackDown will start with the first four matches taking place. The winners will meet next week in semi final matches and the final for the World Heavyweight Title will be held at Unforgiven. Now I expect you all want to know who is in the tournament don’t ya?”

The crowd gives a massive cheer.

“Well I am gonna tell you all the eight men but not the matches that will take place. They are Mr. Kennedy, Kane, Edge, Umaga, Carlito, King Booker, BATISTA and the UNDERTAKER!!!”

The crowd gives an even bigger pop at the hearing of the Animal’s and the Dead Man’s names.

“Now as my announcement is over I guess we can get this tournament underway. Holla!”

OVERALL RATING: 82%

Batista vs. Umaga
Match Background: The winner of this match will go on to the semi finals of the World Heavyweight Title Tournament.
The Match: Batista connects with rights and lefts and Umaga is down! Umaga gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Umaga takes a headbutt from Batista. Covers for a quick two count. BAAACK Body drop by Umaga gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Umaga avoids a Batista avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Batista is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. There's a two count on the pin. Nice piledriver on Batista. Umaga charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Batista scores with a big spinebuster. Batista moves in for the kill. Batista Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Batista climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory. Batista advances in the World Heavyweight Title tournament!
Winner: Batista

OVERALL RATING: 82%
CROWD REACTION: 82%
MATCH QUALITY: 83%

Hornswoggle’s music plays and he enters the ring to a sizeable pop. He gets a microphone and climbs his way into the ring. He starts to talk about how being the Cruiserweight champion has given him extra confidence and he now wants more gold. He begins talking about the WWE Tag Team Titles but then Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch’s music hits and they make their way to the ring. They circle around Hornswoggle before stating that they will be the WWE Tag Team Champions. Hornswoggle tries to escape but is grabbed by Cade and the two then get ready to attack the midget. They begin hammering away but Finlay comes sprinting down the aisle and into the ring. Finlay starts to fight off Cade and Murdoch and delivers a shot with his shillelagh to both and they scramble out of the ring. Finlay and Hornswoggle stand tall in the ring and the crowd give them a pretty good pop. They signal that they will be the WWE Tag Team Champions.

Note: Finlay lost overness from this segment. Hornswoggle gained overness from this segment.
OVERALL RATING: 59%

Shannon Moore vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Gregory Helms.
Match Background: This will be a fatal four way bout. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title.
The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Chavo goes down. One day, Yang might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spinning back kick from Jimmy Wang Yang. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard reverse elbow by Jimmy Wang Yang. Excellent move. Looks like Muta has giving out lessons. Jimmy Wang Yang gets taken down out of nowhere! Implant DDT by Chavo Guerrero! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Yang takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chavo Guerrero. Covers for a quick two count. Yang reverses a waistlock. Yang just WAFFLES Shannon with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Tag to Shannon Moore. Hard back suplex on Chavo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Lightning kick by Shannon on Helms. Shannon Moore hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this manoeuvre again with his shitty execution of it. Tor-NADO DDT from Shannon Moore, Chavo got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Shannon tags out to Gregory Helms. Helms hits a dropkick on Chavo Guerrero and gets right back up. Springboard dropkick from Gregory Helms. Nicely done. There's a two count on the pin. Gregory Helms hits a rolling kick on Chavo. There's a two count on the pin. Super kick by Gregory Helms. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Tag to Jimmy Wang Yang. Yang crushes Helms with a sweet running senton. Second rope flying axe handle, Helms goes down. Jimmy Wang Yang strikes Helms. Gregory Helms pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Back heel kick off the second rope, Yang goes down. Jimmy Wang Yang can barely stand. Here it comes - Shining Wizard. 1....2...3, it's finished. Gregory Helms rolls out of the ring and is presented with the Cruiserweight gold. He slowly exits the arena celebrating on his way. That was a great high flying match.
Winner: Gregory Helms

Note: This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them. The WWE Cruiserweight title has gained in image.
OVERALL RATING: 65%
CROWD REACTION: 48%
MATCH QUALITY: 82%

Matt Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter.
Match Background: None.
The Match: M.Hardy hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Montel Vontavious Porter fights out of a grapple. Montel Vontavious Porter snap suplexes M.Hardy. Matt Hardy charges, MVP moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Montel Vontavious Porter plants M.Hardy with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Cover, but there's no one to count for Montel Vontavious Porter! MVP walks into a drop toe hold. Implant DDT by Matt Hardy! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lightning kick by M.Hardy on MVP. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, MVP goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! MVP powers out of a headlock. Nice piledriver on M.Hardy. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! M.Hardy blocks a kick from Montel Vontavious Porter. The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. I don't think the fight has finished. Matt Hardy and MVP have begun brawling again! Theodore Long’s music plays and he has a microphone. He tells both guys to stop right now or risk getting suspended. They both listen as Long carries on. He tells the two superstars that if they want to fight so badly they can do it again at Unforgiven but they can do it with the United States Title on the line. Hardy drops MVP with a twist of fate before leaving and signalling that he will be the next US Champion.
Winner: Draw

Note: Montel Vontavious Porter debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.
OVERALL RATING: 77%
CROWD REACTION: 73%
MATCH QUALITY: 82%

The camera cuts backstage where Kane is standing by with SmackDown interviewer Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: My guest at this time the big red machine Kane. Now Kane you are just moments away from meeting King Booker who Theodore Long has just announced as your opponent, what are your thoughts on this match?

Kane: My thoughts, King Booker better watch out because the big red machine is on SmackDown and he is ready to create more chaos than ever before. Kane is here to resume his domination of this business and he will become the World Heavyweight Champion. King Booker get ready to receive your chokeslam and get ready to exit the World Heavyweight Championship tournament.

Kane performs his evil laugh as the camera fades to a commercial break.

Note: Kane's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Kane gained overness from this turn.
OVERALL RATING: 89%

The Undertaker vs. Carlito.
Match Background: The winner of this match will go on to the semi finals of the World Heavyweight Title Tournament.
The Match: Carlito scoops and slams The Undertaker. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Undertaker counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Undertaker hits a right hand. The Undertaker misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by The Undertaker just KILLS Carlito! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Carlito counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Bodyslam by Carlito. Covers but the referee is still down. Carlito connects with a springboard back elbow and The Undertaker is down! Hooks the leg! The ref is still nowhere. Carlito drops an elbow...but The Undertaker moves out of the way. Spinebuster by The Undertaker. Carlito comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Edge comes running down the aisle and into the ring! The Undertaker turns around. Edge spins Undertaker around. Edge hits the Spear! Edge leaves the ring, the damage done! The referee is back. ONE...TWO...THREE. Carlito defeats Undertaker. Carlito shakes hands with Edge, showing that their plan worked perfectly. Undertaker looks pissed as Carlito and Edge scurry out of the ring and up the ramp. You have to wonder if the deadman will get revenge at some point.
Winner: Carlito

Note: Carlito gained overness from this match.
OVERALL RATING: 83%
CROWD REACTION: 85%
MATCH QUALITY: 79%

Daivari vs. The Great Khali.
Match Background: None.
The Match: The Great Khali DDTs Daivari in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Daivari's head didn't touch the mat at all. The Great Khali scores with a shitty standing spinebuster. The Great Khali knocks Daivari down to the canvas with a clothesline. Pin, but Daivari is out just before the three count. Punch by Khali, missing Daivari COMPLETELY. I'm just glad that Daivari didn't sell it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Daivari Khali kicks Daivari in the gut to gain more momentum. BIG clothesline from Khali. 'BIG' because it missed by a mile! Daivari is in trouble. Here it comes - Two Handed Chokeslam. 1....2...3, it's finished. The Great Khali gives a murderous look toward Daivari...and attacks! Daivari gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Khali leaves the ring having left Daivari down and out. The Great Khali has demolished Daivari and the Punjabi Giant wants to reign supreme on SmackDown.
Winner: The Great Khali

Note: This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.
OVERALL RATING: 42%
CROWD REACTION: 32%
MATCH QUALITY: 52%

King Booker vs. Kane.
Match Background: The winner of this match will go on to the semi finals of the World Heavyweight Title Tournament and meet Batista
The Match: King Booker hits some punches. How generic. Kane counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Booker takes a headbutt from Kane. King Booker charges, Kane moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Kane connects and King Booker is down! Cover, but there's no one to count for Kane! Booker reverses a waistlock. Kane charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Kane walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Kane is out just before the three count. Booker drops an elbow...but Kane moves out of the way. Full nelson slam on Booker. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! King Booker comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. King Booker ducks a Kane clothesline and does a quick roll up. Booker has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! King Booker leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Booker has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Kane to look for revenge. King Booker advances and will meet Batista in one of next weeks semi finals.
Winner: King Booker

OVERALL RATING: 81%
CROWD REACTION: 85%
MATCH QUALITY: 74%

We see Mr. Kennedy warming up backstage.

Michael Cole: There he is Mr. Kennedy is in action in the first round of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament and it is next!

OVERALL RATING: 80%

Edge vs. Mr. Kennedy.
Match Background: The winner of this match will go on to the semi finals of the World Heavyweight Title Tournament and meet Carlito.
The Match: Edge takes a headbutt from Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy connects with rights and lefts and Edge is down! Mr. Kennedy with a spinning neckbreaker on Edge. Edge charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Edge ducks a wild right hand. Bodyslam by Edge. Kennedy walks into a side slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Mr. Kennedy reverses a hip toss. Edge walks into a side slam. There's a two count on the pin. Dropkick by Mr. Kennedy connects and Edge is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Edge blocks a punch. Edge scoops and slams Mr. Kennedy. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Mr. Kennedy comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Running knee lift from Mr. Kennedy. The Undertaker comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kennedy whips Edge into the ropes. Undertaker jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Undertaker, Edge, and the chair! Edge staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! The Undertaker has a chair. Edge stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. Undertaker sets the chair up, then picks up Edge. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! The Undertaker has left Edge down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault! The Undertaker has gained revenge from what happened earlier this evening and Mr. Kennedy advances in the tournament.
Winner: Mr. Kennedy

Note: Mr. Kennedy gained overness from this match. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.
OVERALL RATING: 72%
CROWD REACTION: 52%
MATCH QUALITY: 92%

SmackDown! Rating = 6.27

Give your thoughts on the debut of SmackDown now!

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Internet News

Internet News - Saturday 8th September 2007

logoecwns1.jpg

ECW GOES PRIMETIME
It has been announced that ECW will nwo compete with RAW and SmackDown even more as the sci fi network has given the show permission to move to a prime time slot. However there is still speculation that the WWE is looking for a bigger TV channel to host ECW in primetime. The leading candidates are thought to be Fox and Spike TV. Stay tuned for more updates as soon as we get them.

stars_s_PaulLondon.jpg

LONDON PRAISED
According to wrestling experts and road agents in the WWE the guy which is showing the most potential at the moment is Paul London who it is believed that if he keeps his current attitude he may be able to become a main event superstar. This is great news for him as he has always expressed that he would prefer singles competition. The WWE are insisting that Paul London still has a long way to go until he reaches this level however. Stay tuned to Monday Night RAW to see London in action.

plympilgrim

International Coach
nice work with smackdown, although i thought the khali-davari match was a bit random :p but overal a quite impressive show

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
My opinions on Smackdown:

Intro: Yep, can't go wrong with a tournament announcement. Good choice of entrants too.

Batista/Umaga: Batista wins, correct decision. They always get better ratings in the game than they should...

C and M/F and H: Finlay and Hornswoggle for Tag Champs? Dont like it. Hornswoggle isnt a proper contender.

Cruisers: Helms wins, again good. Helms vs Yang should come up next.

Hardy/MVP: Double Countout keeps them both strong and the rematch will be good. A nice feud.

Kane interview: It didnt sound like him. Didnt sit right with me.

Taker/Carlito: Carlito wins w/interference. I know what you want to do, but not in the first round with such big stars.

Khali/Daivari: What? Why? I dont get it. Putting Khali over? This wont do much

Booker/Kane: Booker wins through cheating, not bad, but I hope Kane isnt doing a run-in next week because it would be the 3rd in the 7 match tournament

Kennedy seg: Ok...

Kennedy/Edge: Taker takes Edge out, predictable really. Sets them a feud up, but I dont know why Edge wanted to attack Taker earlier, what is the motive for the feud?

Carlito/Kennedy and Booker/Batista. That is a problem. I think you should have made the Booker/Batista match the final because this is too predicatble a final. One of Booker or Batista should win

Overall an average show, needs some work

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Raw Preview

RAW Preview - Monday 10th September 2007

This week RAW promices to break all previous record ratings as we are just 6 days away from Unforgiven and the superstars try and make an impact and a statement before the pay per view. Last week Brock Lesnar won a ten man battle royal and is now the WWE Champion. He has a celebration ceremony announced for this weeks show and i am sure he will have some very interesting things to say.

Also this week the Intercontinental gold is on the line between Jeff Hardy and Chris Masters. Will the masterlock prevail or can the rainbow haired wariior walk out of RAW with some gold? As well as this it is understood that Paul London will go one on one with Shelton Benjamin and Brian Kendrick will go one on one with Charlie Haas just six days before the two teams meet for the World Tag Team Titles at Unforgiven.

Finally a bikini contest is also on the card so get ready because the hottest diva's are in the WWE. Tune in to RAW this monday.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Raw Live!

RAW – Monday 10th September 2007

The RAW opening video plays and the music blasts in the arena as a massive pyro goes off in the arena. The camera cuts to ringside where JR and The King hype up Brock Lesnar’s celebration ceremony and the Intercontinental Title match between Chris Masters and Jeff Hardy. They then pause as the first match of the evening begins.

Paul London vs. Shelton Benjamin
Dropkick connects, London goes down. London counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Shelton walks into a high dropkick from Paul London. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Paul London with an enzuigiri. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Shelton counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spin kick by Shelton Benjamin to the face. Back heel kick from Shelton. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Springboard blockbuster! Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Shelton looks shocked. Paul London reverses a hip toss. Super frankensteiner on Shelton. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Shelton backdrops Paul London out of a piledriver attempt. Shelton Benjamin moves in for the kill. Here it comes - T-Bone Suplex. 1....2...3, it's finished. Shelton Benjamin climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory. Shelton gets more and more heat as he celebrates for longer and longer. He leaves and signals that at Unforgiven he will be one half of the new World Tag Team champions.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin

OVERALL RATING = 80%
CROWD REACTION = 76%
MATCH QUALITY = 85%

Kenny Dykstra is seen backstage walking out of his locker room. He walks over to Todd Grisham who is standing by to interview the youngster.

Todd: Kenny what are your ambitions while on RAW?

Kenny: Well obviously I will become the WWE Champion but first I have to mark my territory by beating a ‘legend’. I wouldn’t really call him that but that is what everyone else thinks of the sixteen time world champion, the nature boy Ric Flair. Ric I am sick of people like you getting more matches than me. You are past it you couldn’t hold a candle to me. I am the future and it is time for you to step away form the ring and from the WWE. Ric your time is over because now it is the time of Kenny Dykstra!

Kenny walks off and strides back into his dressing room after receiving loud boos from the crowd.

OVERALL RATING = 67%

RAW returns from a commercial break and Mickie James and Melina are both in the ring in robes, ready for a bikini contest. Mickie goes first, and poses for the crowd. She gets a big ovation as she walks around in a flowery bikini. Melina goes next, and struts around the ring. She is wearing a leopard skin bikini and gets some cheers as well. The judge, Jerry “The King” Lawler listens to the crowd reaction and then declares Mickie James the winner. She celebrates while Melina stands in the corner looking furious before attacking Mickie. It quickly turns into a catfight before the women are broken up by Jerry Lawler. Melina and Mickie James have some serious issues with each other for sure.

OVERALL RATING = 69%

-- WWE Intercontinental Title Match!
Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Masters
Standing leg lariat by Jeff Hardy on Masterpiece. Masterpiece walks into a high dropkick from Jeff Hardy. Driven DDT by Jeff Hardy. Second rope flying axe handle, Masterpiece goes down. Chris Masters hits a right hand out of nowhere. Rude Awakening on Jeff Hardy by Masterpiece. Powerslam from Chris Masters. Cover! 1....2...kick out. J.Hardy kicks Chris Masters in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jeff Hardy hits a missile dropkick on Masterpiece. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Masterpiece goes down. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Masterpiece powers out of a headlock but pushes Jeff Hardy into the referee. Chris Masters fires off some right and left hands. J.Hardy reverses a Chris Masters hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Masterpiece. Sabu comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Masters turns around. Sabu slams Masterpiece down. Sabu climbs to the top rope and hits the Triple Jump Moonsault! Sabu leaves the ring, the damage done! The referee starts to come around and Hardy makes the pin : 1....2....3! J.Hardy defeats Masterpiece. Sabu pushes the referee aside after the match and then continues to assault Masters! Right hands rain down on Chris Masters, pounding him into the canvas before hitting him with a steel chair over the head. Satisfied with his work, Sabu turns and leaves the ring, the damage done.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Note: Sabu debuted his new gimmick.
OVERALL RATING = 73%
CROWD REACTION = 72%
MATCH QUALITY = 74%

The camera cuts backstage, a crowd is forming around a body which is seen to be Shawn Michaels. It seems he has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack. Who attacked Shawn Michaels?

OVERALL RATING = 83%

RAW returns from a commercial break and Mark Henry’s music hit the PA system. He walks down to the ring slowly and gets in using the steps. He walks over to Lilian and snatches the microphone off of her. The crowd are giving him some serious heat but he tells them to shut up before talking.

“I am out here for one reason and that is to prove to the world that I am the strongest and the most dangerous superstar on the RAW Roster. I am the silverback of the WWE and I am the World’s Strongest Man. No-one can stop me. Look at the list of superstars I have injured. Batista, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Kane and the Undertaker, the list is endless. So tonight I am declaring an open challenge to any superstar who is stupid enough to think they can beat me. I will take on anyone right now.”

The crowd give Mark Henry some serious heat before some music hits the arena.

Bobby Lashley runs down the ramp and starts hammering away as the match gets underway.

OVERALL RATING = 62%

Mark Henry vs. Bobby Lashley
Flying shoulder tackle by Lashley sends Henry to the mat. Massive backbreaker, Henry got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Mark Henry ducks a clothesline attempt. Lashley receives some unexciting punishment. Mark Henry strikes Bobby Lashley. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flapjack from Henry. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Henry looks shocked. Running clothesline from Mark Henry. Bobby Lashley ducks a clothesline attempt. Bobby Lashley hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bobby Lashley with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Big clothesline on Henry. Bobby Lashley hits some punches. Lashley drops an elbow...but misses. Henry slams Bobby Lashley down. Mark Henry with a standing spinebuster. Mark Henry moves in for the kill. World's Strongest Slam! 1....2....3. Mark Henry slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Lashley turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.
Winner: Mark Henry

Note: Bobby Lashley lost overness from this match. Mark Henry gained overness from this match.
OVERALL RATING = 63%
CROWD REACTION = 64%
MATCH QUALITY = 62%

A video is played. The transcript of the video is below. The words are said in a slow low voice while pictures of Snitsky appear in a prison beating at the walls and trying to escape.

He is sadistic,
He is savage,
He is Hungry,
He is Deadly,
But most of all he is DANGEROUS!

The psychotic Snitsky is ready to reek havoc on RAW!

OVERALL RATING = 65%

Brian Kendrick vs. Charlie Haas
Big forearm by Charlie Haas. Armbar takedown from Charlie Haas, nicely done. Kendrick gets caught with a short powerbomb from Haas. Gut buster, Kendrick hits hard. Brian Kendrick powers out of a Charlie Haas headlock. Kendrick uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Haas is down. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Charlie Haas elbows Brian Kendrick in the face to break a hammerlock. Vicious back suplex! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Nadowa by Charlie Haas. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Brian Kendrick blocks a right hand and fires back. Kick from Brian Kendrick to the leg. Brian Kendrick gets taken down out of nowhere. Kendrick gets caught with a short powerbomb from Haas. Charlie Haas floors Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick gets locked in the Haas Of Pain! Submission victory! Charlie Haas climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory. Have the World Tag Team Champions got something to worry about because they have lost in two singles matches tonight to the World’s Greatest Tag Team? They have to face them for the World Tag Team Titles in six days at Unforgiven.
Winner: Charlie Haas

OVERALL RATING = 76%
CROWD REACTION = 77%
MATCH QUALITY = 75%

Brock Lesnar’s music hits the arena and he makes his way to the ring. The ring has a red carpet and he has the WWE Championship belt around his waist. He jumps onto the apron as fireworks fly out of the turnbuckles. Lesnar is about ready to have a ceremony celebrating his recent success of becoming the WWE Champion and winning last week’s WWE Title Battle Royal. He gets a microphone and begins to speak. He gets heat on his way to the ring.

“Thank you very much for that ovation but I don’t need your support because I am the best. You see this title around my waist. This signals that I am the best in the WWE. I am the WWE Champion and I am carrying this business. I will take on anyone anywhere and actually I have an idea before we get this ceremony started I am willing to arm wrestle anyone from the crowd. Put your hand in the air if you want to arm wrestle the WWE Champion.”

Several people in the crowd put their hands up but Lesnar picks a person about four rows back in a John Cena shirt. He has a beard and moustache as well as short hair and his own replica WWE Title belt. He gets ready to face Lesnar and a referee is brought into the ring. He lets them wrestle and Lesnar wins the first round easily. He declares that it will be best of three. The second round starts and the fan wins easily he quickly does it and Lesnar claims not to have been ready. The last fall is won by Brock Lesnar after a kick to the leg making it easy for him. The fan starts to attack Brock and clotheslines him out of the ring. The fan fiddles with his hair and he is wearing a skin mask. He reveals himself and it is John Cena!

OVERALL RATING = 87%

Shane McMahon’s music plays and he stands on the titantron before announcing that at Unforgiven John Cena will face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title!

OVERALL RATING = 85%

FINAL RAW RATING: 6.44

Give your thoughts on the show now!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I have had to edit the videos out of your story because they are copyrighted to WWE and you therefore have no permission to use them.

I will give my Raw opinions later

OrderDX

International Cricketer
ok i am waiting lol BTW if anyone wants to join a wrestling site and be a wrestler who has to roleplay check out the link in my sig

should i do ECW or wait for Spinners comments

OrderDX

International Cricketer
well it will be tomorrow now its too late lol i am going to bed in a minute

ECW PREVIEW - Tuesday 11th September 2007

This week ECW goes primetime for the first time in six years. It is sure to be a historic evening with plenty of in ring action for the many extreme wrestling fans. Dusty Rhodes has announced that after Randy Orton gave Christian Cage and RKO at the end of last weeks show they will face each other in a joint main event. The other main event will see the other two superstars in the fatal 4 way match at Unforgiven compete. RVD will take on Rey Mysterio.

Also this week CM Punk will face off against The Miz but it is believed he is still angry at John Morrison after his cheating victory last week. Also Big Daddy V is in action and plans to dominate another opponent as well as Chris Benoit going one on one with Hardcore Holly. That one is sure to be rough in the ring. Tune in to ECW this Tuesday for all this and more!

Last edited:

OrderDX

International Cricketer

ECW ? Tuesday 11th September 2007

Christian Cage knocks on Dusty Rhodes? door before entering and starts to shout at Dusty.

?What the hell was that about last week? The RKO from Orton that was not on. I hope you are going to control your superstars better than that or I might have to go back to TNA. That damn Orton you better do something about it.?

Dusty tells Christian Cage to calm down and begins to talk to him.

?I tell ya what I am gonna do. Last week you were blindsided by Orton so here is what we are gonna do. Tonight we are gonna have ourselves two good old singles matches between the four competitors that will fight for the ECW World Title this Sunday at Unforgiven. Rey Mysterio will face his good friend RVD and Randy Orton will face you Christian Cage!?

Christian smirks and exits the General Managers locker room.

OVERALL RATING = 78%

Big Daddy V vs. Stevie Richards
Richards takes a kick. Stevie Richards takes a right hand to the temple from Big Daddy. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Richards counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Big Daddy V pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big Daddy V DDTs Richards. Stevie Richards is in trouble. Sex Drive! 1....2....3. Stevie Richards leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Big Daddy V comes running as well, and Richards gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.
WINNER: Big Daddy V

OVERALL RATING = 62%
CROWD REACTION = 59%
MATCH QUALITY = 66%

The camera cuts backstage to the ECW interviewer Steve Romero who has CM Punk with him.

Romero: CM Punk last week you faced John Morrison and you were defeated after your opponent pulled your tights. What are your thoughts on this?

CM Punk: My thoughts are that John Morrison better watch out because the straightedge superstar is coming for you and it is just a matter of time before revenge is got. You better watch your back Morrison because I will get my revenge whether it be tonight or next month. As for my opponent tonight, The Miz will get beaten and given the GTS much like Morrison will when I next face him.

OVERALL RATING = 77%

William Regal and Dave Taylor are in the ring, celebrating their recent ECW Tag Team Title success. They talk a lot of trash but are interrupted by Team ECW. Out come Dreamer and Sandman and they attack. The short brawl ends with William Regal being thrown off the platform they were using, and Dave Taylor getting put through a table at ringside after each being hit with a steel chair and a Singapore cane. Dreamer and Sandman have made their point. They want the World Tag Team titles and they want it badly.

Note: William Regal lost overness from this segment.
OVERALL RATING = 63%

ECW returns from a commercial and Dusty Rhodes is backstage, and announces that at Unforgiven we will see Blue Bloods II and Dreamer and Sandman fight in a tag team match for the ECW Tag Team Titles. However he adds that the match won?t be any ordinary match it will be an Extreme Rules match.

OVERALL RATING = 70%

CM Punk vs. The Miz
Vertical suplex by CM Punk. The Miz takes a hurrancarana. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. The Miz kicks CM Punk in the gut to reverse the momentum. The Miz hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Second rope flying axe handle, Punk goes down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Diving headbutt from The Miz. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! The Miz looks shocked. Spin kick by The Miz to the face. Punk blocks a suplex attempt. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Nadowa by CM Punk. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. CM Punk snap suplexes The Miz. Dropkick connects, The Miz goes down. The Miz ducks a wild right hand. The Miz uses a basement dropkick to the knee. The Miz face jams CM Punk. John Morrison comes running down the aisle and into the ring! CM Punk turns around. John Morrison floors Punk. John Morrison signals - Standing SSP! Morrison leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1....2....3! The Miz defeats Punk. The Miz and Morrison put the boots to CM Punk, stomping away on him.
WINNER: The Miz

Note: The Miz gained overness from this match.
OVERALL RATING = 70%
CROWD REACTION = 69%
MATCH QUALITY = 72%

Chris Benoit vs. Hardcore Holly
Big forearm by Chris Benoit. Double arm suplex by Chris Benoit, Hardcore hits hard. Hardcore gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Benoit. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Benoit drives a thrust kick into the chest of Hardcore. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Hardcore slips out the back of a Chris Benoit bodyslam. Benoit gets slammed. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Big clothesline from Hardcore. Hardcore Holly misses a big legdrop. Front legsweep slam by Chris Benoit. Hardcore Holly gets knocked to the ground by Benoit. Hardcore Holly gets locked in the Crippler Crossface! Submission victory!
WINNER: Chris Benoit

OVERALL RATING = 77%
CROWD REACTION = 73%
MATCH QUALITY = 82%

Chris Benoit celebrates his victory and then grabs a mic. He challenges Marcus Cor Von to a rematch of last week in which Big Daddy V decimated both men half way through their match. Cor Von comes out slowly and accepts as the two stare at each other. They will face each other next week on ECW in a hotly anticipated match.

OVERALL RATING = 80%

Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam
Spinning back kick from Rey Mysterio. RVD slips out the back of a Rey Mysterio bodyslam. Rob Van Dam scores with a back heel kick on Mysterio. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Diving headbutt from RVD. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Mysterio counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Mysterio hits a dropkick on Rob Van Dam. Second rope splash by Mysterio. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Slingshot clothesline by Mysterio. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. RVD ducks a wild right hand. RVD hits a high kick on Rey Mysterio. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! RVD looks shocked. Rey Mysterio reverses a hip toss. Rey Mysterio moves in for the kill. Here it comes - 619. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rey Mysterio extends his hand to RVD...and it is accepted! They shake!
WINNER: Rey Mysterio

OVERALL RATING = 82%
CROWD REACTION = 82%
MATCH QUALITY = 83%

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Rob Van Dam vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton vs. Christian Cage match at Unforgiven for the ECW World Title.

OVERALL RATING = 77%

Randy Orton vs. Christian Cage
Randy Orton hits some punches. Cage powers out of a headlock. Christian Cage uses a forearm to the face. Randy Orton charges, Cage moves, the referee gets knocked out! Christian Cage scores with a released tiger suplex on Orton. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Orton reverses a waistlock. Big backdrop on Cage, executed well. Cage walks into a spike slam. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Orton DDTs Christian Cage. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Orton drops an elbow...but misses. Brutal forearm by Cage. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Orton reverses a Christian Cage hammerlock. Christian Cage slides out and grabs a chair! Orton goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification. Christian Cage goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!
WINNER: Randy Orton

Note: Christian Cage debuted his new gimmick.
OVERALL RATING = 71%
CROWD REACTION = 68%
MATCH QUALITY = 75%

FINAL ECW RATING = 3.97
ATTENDANCE = 9006
TICKET SALES MONEY = $360,240

Give your thoughts on ECW now!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Good show. CM Punk losing to The Miz is bad, though. Even if John Morrison interfered. Some good feud build-up too.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Im back with my opinions. Ill miss out Raw and do ECW:

Cage/Rhodes promo: Alright, sets up a face v face and heel v heel situation though which isnt great. OK other than that

Big Daddy V/Richards: Put him over, nothing bad there

Punk interview: Great, give him some airtime. Decently written so good work

Tag Team Promo: Ok, still called Team ECW instead of ECW Originals. You also call them the World Tag Team Champions at one point. The attack is ok i guess.

Tag Announcement: Why would it be after the break? Just have him come out during the brawl. Announcement makes sense

Punk/Miz: Oh dear. Oh dear, no. Miz beat Punk??? I dont care if there was interference, at least make it someone worth losing to, not The Miz. Lets move on

Benoit/Holly: Nothing wrong, squash match. Fine

Benoit/Cor Von Challenge: Nice match. Looking forward to that.

Mysterio/RVD: Face v Face. That and the handshake are the problems. The match idea is good though

Video: Yeah, ok

Orton/Cage: DQ finish to keep mystery and Cage being typically heel. Not bad, but again its Heel v Heel

Overall not bad, keep improving though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread