Story Xbox 360 Championships (BLIC 07)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
4tfv9jr.jpg

67g54zk.jpg

Hello and welcome to the most anticipated Championships that take place between the WC and the CT.

Xbox 360 are pleased to welcome to two teams fighting it out for the first Championship win, and it'll all take place in the West Indies.

The teams are England, who are managed by long time member, Simbazz, and he hopes to stick with a good team and hopefully get the best out of his England side which have not done too well since thier emphatic 2005.

On the other side is India, known and thought to be one of the strongest ODI teams around on thier day. With master blasters such as Tendulkar, Laxman and Dhoni, only they can lose this competition it seems, Yet im sure winning will be the easier way to go.

The Man of the Tourniment is tipped to be the long standing genious. Tendulkar has captured many hearts in his struggles with a falling apart India, slumps in form and stardom have all taken effect, yet in 2007 he is still slogging the ball as elegantly as he did when he broke onto the scene.

5zh5uv8.jpg

This sure will be one heck of a tourniment ladies and gentlemen, make sure you stay tuned.

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Well, were going to have a great game Simbazz. Only revealing my oppening partnership, Dravid and Tendulkar will be opening in the 6over series.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, cool. A two player story! Means a good competition!

And a BLIC07 Story, thats a first! lol Good Luck guys. Go England!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
wow.. looks good.. a 6 over series.. lota of slogging in store for us.. looking forward to this one ..

All the best to you both !

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Well tonite we did 2 games out of the 4. Simbazz is making the reports as we speak! And just to let you know your in for some supprises

Ibitmybut

School Cricketer
Awesome!
I'll be following this story, good luck with it.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
66nhxmd.jpg

Welcome to the West Indies, 2 hours before the start and we are here thanks to Bill Gates and his state of the art, next gen, gaming console, the Xbox 360.

The owner is here himself.

Boycott: Welcome Bill, I know for a fact people are wondering certain questions, the first being, why Cricket?

Gates: Well, i was here during the World Cup, by chance, summer holiday at my second home, and head all this noise coming from down the road at this big stadium complex. Im an ignorant American really, only really know about our sports, so being a bit nosey, i wandered in, to find thousends of fans apperently cheering one man waving his bat, that man was Sachin Tendulkar, anyways, i made a few phone calls, and learnt about the sport and im converted, Baseball is good, but this is just much more elegant, stokes are far more controlled, and well, its safe to say, im in love.

B: So you poured money into this international series, but why the West Indies.

G: Simply because i knew they had stadiums which could hold my dream, I have been past the big cricket ground in London, but seriously, what is better than, sun, sea, sand and Cricket, oh and who can forget a few beers whilst seeing that young England bloke smash it into the crowd.

B: Kevin Pietersen?

G: Indeed, one thing i dont understand though, a ball is bowled to a man wearing as much protection under the sun as possible, yet, in these One Day games, the ball fires away into fielders, OR into the crowd, yet they have no protection, Why?

B: Well, a lot of people have said that, tradition! And Cricket has a lot of that.

G: As ive seen, well who knows, im going to see how this goes, then we might have a few more series, maybe even one of the 5-day games, pheww, 5 days of the same game, thats concentration, the main differnce between Baseball and Cricket. See you later Geoffry.

B: Bye Bill, well lets welcome the most famous SLA around at the moment, Mr. Monty Panesar!

M: Hello Boycs, how are you?

B: Im fine, how are the England team prepared for this?

M: We feel were going to fire, we didnt have a great English summer, so we want a bit of revenge.

B: Well good luck!

M: Thanks

Well, soon we shall start, but here is the coin toss, Collingwood the England captain to call, and he calls heads, its tails, and Dravid says he'll have a bat, so, we'll see Fred and co out there bowling in 2 hours time, join us later!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
lol Mr.Gates into cricket :laugh may be we can see a Microsoft World Cup(instead of ICC WC ) in future :D

Good luck with this one :cool:

PhilD123

International Coach
yet in 2007 he is still slogging the ball as elegantly as he did when he broke onto the scene.
Just one thing...how can you slog elegantly:p and Tendulkar certainly does not slog!:p

Anyway, apart from that a decent start and a funny interview actually!

tonka998

Club Cricketer
Wow! Great idea! - im sure to follow this one and see the likes of 'The Genius' and 'The Wall' in action! Cant wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread