Your favorite movie

English

Die Hard Series
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Holiday
Iron Man
The Core

Hindi

Dilwale Dulhania, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Rang De Basanti, Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Dil Se, Bombay, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Ghum

English
Harry potter series
Home alone 1 &2
Narnia
Great Escape
Guns of navarone
dirty Dozen
Where Eagles Dare

Hindi

Chakde india
Don
Rang de basasnti
Lagaan
taare zameen par
3 idiots

Telugu
Kick
Billa
Chatrapathi
Golimaar
Takkari donga
Pokiri
Athadu
Gulabi
Roja
Geetanjali
Siva
Gamyam
Aparichitudu
dalapathi
Gajini & many more

Talking about Hindi movies - 3 Idiots and Rang De Basanti were the best. Infact, best ever. And not to mention Ghajini.

I watched Ghajini (well my parents were watching it and I paid attention) and it is a ridiculous attempt at re-making Memento in a Hindi version. It's just so stupid and shoddy.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy are my favourite films of all time. The whole trilogy deserves a mention, together because it truly is one of the most complete films ever. The book is an absolute classic obviously, and I read the book first and I was so compelled and hooked to LOTR. Then before I watched the films, I wasn't expecting it to be that good tbh but it was astonishing.

Also Pulp Fiction is definitely on my list. Jules is probably the coolest character ever. The film is so funny in a dark way. Tarantino films always have such great dialogue.

If you have watched Memento, dont even go near Ghajini. Lot of people who have watched Memento first, hate Ghajini. Those who have watched Ghajini first, dont like Memento as much (because we are used to the style of narration in the Indian version).

Ghajini (Tamil; the original version in India) is one of the best films I've seen. Its among my favorite regional language films.

If you have watched Memento, dont even go near Ghajini. Lot of people who have watched Memento first, hate Ghajini. Those who have watched Ghajini first, dont like Memento as much (because we are used to the style of narration in the Indian version).

Ghajini (Tamil; the original version in India) is one of the best films I've seen. Its among my favorite regional language films.

You can't say if you watched Ghajini first, you won't like Memento because Memento was the original. The director said he used the style of Memento - instead he just attempted to copy it and made it very poor. Some scenes are ridiculous, the way people die is stupid. If you snap someone's neck don't you die instantly? Instead this guy lives long enough to start a sentence but dies just before saying the name of this mystery person. I find it hard to get drawn to that because it's unreal.

Movie series - The Mighty Ducks series
ConAir
Up in Air - Don't know but it kind of energizes me to see people travel for work

Hindi:

Sadma - Kamal Hasan classic :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread