Your Player Cards

[/COLOR]

Good start, although I think (no offense Malinga) but he needs to be made...uglier.

Its not my first work i have posted some of these earlier could you pls tell me hows these??[/QUOTE]

That Hussey (I saw it earlier) is one of the best I've seen so far. Almost perfect.
Morgan is the next best, quite good.
Dhoni looks alright but the mouth looks a bit off. Hard to explain exactly though.
Johnson is a fair bit off, to be honest. He looks like he's in his early 40s. Needs more of a pretty boy look, although I haven't touched the editor yet so I don't know how easy that'd be.

Keep up the good work mate!

----------

Absolument, je suis d'accord. Mais m?me ce que nous avons maintenant est tr?s facile de travailler avec et produit de bons r?sultats ne tu penses?

Oui, mais je n'ai pas d?j? utilis? l'editor.

----------

^^Vous parlez bon Francais....

c'est vrai.

Haha merci. Vraiment, c'est pas tr?s bon parce que j'habite ? Gen?ve en Suisse pour 3 mois, donc il n'y a pas beaucoup de temps.

Just looked up at the "Post in clear English" guideline so I may switch back ;)

...unless of course we want to talk about French cricket

300px-French_Cricket.jpg

To all those speaking in French, could I possibly say reading this thread is my revision? I think so. :thumbs

Haha merci. Vraiment, c'est pas tr?s bon parce que j'habite ? Gen?ve en Suisse pour 3 mois, donc il n'y a pas beaucoup de temps.

Just looked up at the "Post in clear English" guideline so I may switch back

...unless of course we want to talk about French cricket
C'est Mervielleux connaitre!!! Hope the swiss have a cricket culture going....

To all those speaking in French, could I possibly say reading this thread is my revision? I think so. :thumbs

I know I feel less lazy when I watch English films with French subtitles ;)

----------

C'est Mervielleux connaitre!!! Hope the swiss have a cricket culture going....

There is apparently a relatively successful Swiss league, full of Pommie, Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi expats. I'm tempted to give it a shot but I am flat out with work at the moment.

No one here understands cricket, let alone appreciates it's beauty. Frequent skiing and a cheese fondue is all they need/desire.

----------

Updated Johnson..!!!!

I like it, and I also think I know why Johnson doesn't look 100% accurate: he isn't smiling. Johnson loves showing off his pearly whites.

Is it possible to change the cricket card expression to a smile?

I know I feel less lazy when I watch English films with French subtitles ;)

----------

There is apparently a relatively successful Swiss league, full of Pommie, Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi expats. I'm tempted to give it a shot but I am flat out with work at the moment.

No one here understands cricket, let alone appreciates it's beauty. Frequent skiing and a cheese fondue is all they need/desire.

----------

I like it, and I also think I know why Johnson doesn't look 100% accurate: he isn't smiling. Johnson loves showing off his pearly whites.

Is it possible to change the cricket card expression to a smile?

No the all have the same expressions..!!!

check this the new updated DHONI..???

Attachments

• dhoni_ms_32.png
    dhoni_ms_32.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 84
Tried Dwayne Bravo. My player card never comes up correctly so posting a pic of the player creation window too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bravo_dwayne_16.png
    bravo_dwayne_16.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot (41).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    159.4 KB · Views: 302
ambose, pietersen, sangakkara, smith, walsh, gilchrist, anderson, chanderpaul all uploaded, think ill leave it there :cheers

Attachments

• ambrose_curtly_49.png
    ambrose_curtly_49.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 89
  • pietersen_kevin_32.png
    pietersen_kevin_32.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 111
  • smith_graeme_32.png
    smith_graeme_32.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 70
  • sangakkara_kumar_35.png
    sangakkara_kumar_35.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 87
  • chandapaul_shivnarine_38.png
    chandapaul_shivnarine_38.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 76
  • gilchrist_adam_41.png
    gilchrist_adam_41.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 106
  • walsh_courtney_50.png
    walsh_courtney_50.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 59
  • anderson_james_30.png
    anderson_james_30.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 93
ambose, pietersen, sangakkara, smith, walsh, gilchrist, anderson, chanderpaul all uploaded, think ill leave it there :cheers

You have uploaded some really wonderful stuff. Ambrose, Gilly and Atherton are top notch

Well done everyone. This is excellent.

The developers who made the Player Editor have done a fantastic job, but I have to say that the idea to release it well before the game, to let the public play with it, is pure marketing genius. I tip my hat to whomever came up with this concept!

Users who are viewing this thread