Your Player Cards

Is there a way to take a copy of my current model without updating to servers. ie. Whenever I edit my new edit automatically overwrite my old edit. So if ruin it I can't restore it with out uploading my first copy in to servers. But if I keep uploading to servers every working copy, what I'm doing is spamming the servers. Any other way?

Is there a way to take a copy of my current model without updating to servers. ie. Whenever I edit my new edit automatically overwrite my old edit. So if ruin it I can't restore it with out uploading my first copy in to servers. But if I keep uploading to servers every working copy, what I'm doing is spamming the servers. Any other way?

But at any point you should only have 2 copies on the servers. E.g., you start creating Tendulkar and save it on the server. Then you figure out it needs to be updated so you mke a copy of it, say Tendulkar2, and go ahead. If Tendulkar2 is a better model you save it in the server by overwriting the original copy, and if it isn't a good production of the original you never save Tendulkar2. Either way 2-3 models per player should be more than enough.

This is my first attempt of Dale Steyn. I'm pretty happy with it actually, looks a lot better when you can do a 360 turn on the beta program itself. I actually recommend that people see it on the program. Please let me know what you think, and hit like if you do!!

Attachments

• steyn_dale_29.png
    steyn_dale_29.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
This is my first attempt of Dale Steyn. I'm pretty happy with it actually, looks a lot better when you can do a 360 turn on the beta program itself. Please let me know what you think!

Those "cat like" glowing eyes make players look like psychopaths :eek:

Those "cat like" glowing eyes make players look like psychopaths :eek:

Couldn't agree more!

----------

----------

107040d1366775428-your-player-cards-steyn_dale_29.png

An updated version of Dale Steyn. Feedback would be much appreciated!
107041d1366779240-your-player-cards-steyn_dale_29.png

Attachments

• steyn_dale_29.png
    steyn_dale_29.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 236
@skylla...really nice. It seems the best results are coming when we really work to give feature to the face like you have done around the nose and mouth. My efforts are usually less expressive and therefore less realistic. Nice job.

@skylla...really nice. It seems the best results are coming when we really work to give feature to the face like you have done around the nose and mouth. My efforts are usually less expressive and therefore less realistic. Nice job.

Thanks for that! I have to admit, it did take a fair while to do. The only thing thats ruining it atm is the eye colour. A few more adjustments could be made all round to improve it even more i guess, need some spare time though!

Thanks for that! I have to admit, it did take a fair while to do. The only thing thats ruining it atm is the eye colour. A few more adjustments could be made all round to improve it even more i guess, need some spare time though!

Know what you mean. Spent over an hour and a half on Ian Bell yesterday. Still nowehere near what it needs to be. Time, time time!

Awesome work guys! Some of these are so so good! I've edited the existing Broad slightly but still doesn't look right. The hair just doesn't fit well. I've also had a go with Graham Onions as he will most likely be in the Ashes squad!

I spent 2 hours on broady! Thought i got his features ok just couldnt get him to look boyish enough! Could be worth trying him with long hair!

Guna give Ray Price a try tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread