ahmed shehzad
attachment.php

Attachments

• shehzad_ahmed_21.png
    shehzad_ahmed_21.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Eoin Morgan;;

That looks amazing raj. Is this the latest CA version or are you still using the previous version?

----------

I honestly think something went wrong with the player creation tools with the new version. here is a comparison of the old and new version of dhoni. Every player seems as bad as this now...

Before...
bqug.png

after...
keqk.png

That looks amazing raj. Is this the latest CA version or are you still using the previous version?

----------

I honestly think something went wrong with the player creation tools with the new version. here is a comparison of the old and new version of dhoni. Every player seems as bad as this now...

Before...
bqug.ng

after...
keqk.pn

This is why I'm holding off making players till at least a more final version, a lot of my players look quite different now.

@israr, wow that's a huge difference! Looks like both age and just general image quality well off. Need to check that out more

There must be a bug - please hold off!

Not happy! At least it's only in CA, not the game.

CA will have a patch.

Ross, i thought it might be my graphics card, but even at highest settings ca runs smoothly (net doesn't, so i keep the resolution low). But had a look with highest image settings and took that picture. Maybe someone else can confirm who is using my dhoni. Anyone?

Can't confirm it with your Dhoni....but I was downloading your South African players last night and they still all looked like what they did before 0.9994

In fact, I even checked all of my own players and none of them looked that different from the original (if any different at all). Odd.

Can't confirm it with your Dhoni....but I was downloading your South African players last night and they still all looked like what they did before 0.9994

In fact, I even checked all of my own players and none of them looked that different from the original (if any different at all). Odd.

This is happening with each and every player, they for some reason have the glossy look and changes to their face.

I have the highest spec of computer gaming and running nets and CA at 720p right now and the difference is massive compare to what it was before and now. I prefer the player profile from before.

Hmm. That means i am not the only one. It is not just the lightning. I think some of the calibration seems a bit off, for example the chin shapes and brow,eyes shape.

I am re-downloading and reinstalling

Hmm. That means i am not the only one. It is not just the lightning. I think some of the calibration seems a bit off, for example the chin shapes and brow,eyes shape.

I am re-downloading and reinstalling

ok just installed the previous version just now and it is back to to the older version. I was bit shocked to see that yesterday. It is for sure this update which is causing these issues.

Users who are viewing this thread