Your Player Cards

Just reinstalled the new version and it is back to normal lol.

Srk, give the new version a try again. Uninstall first. Redownload and While installing select direct x and c++ to install too. Maybe that was why it caused it before :S did not check those before as it was previously installed from older versions.

Alright ross, lets not ruin everyone's christmas there....:p

I will check and see if any graphics option caused this.

Just reinstalled the new version and it is back to normal lol.

Srk, give the new version a try again. Uninstall first. Redownload and While installing select direct x and c++ to install too. Maybe that was why it caused it before :S did not check those before as it was previously installed from older versions.

Alright ross, lets not ruin everyone's christmas there....:p

I will check and see if any graphics option caused this.

hmmmm... okey! let me have a look.

Too late, it wasn't pretty!

Now i feel bad....

Sorry mikey and everyone. But since i wasnt the only one, so probably there is some issue somewhere...look at it after christmas...;)

it was quite scary though....

Attachments

• New Dhoni.PNG
    New Dhoni.PNG
    111.5 KB · Views: 83
Oh all of my players had that weird matte finish (like the above Dhoni attached in the previous post), but went back to normal after a reload of the Academy. I've only had that issue once.

Israr - did you happen to play around with the player textures in the settings menu at any stage?

Last edited:
Oh all of my players had that weird matte finish (like the above Dhoni attached in the previous post), but went back to normal after a reload of the Academy. I've only had that issue once.

Israr - did you happen to play around with the player textures in the settings menu at any stage?

Well i personally did'nt i just re-install and facing the same issue again. That matt finish is looking really ugly and those changes to the face is pretty drastic as well.

Mikey you can have a look after christmas :p

Now i feel bad....

Sorry mikey and everyone. But since i wasnt the only one, so probably there is some issue somewhere...look at it after christmas...;)

It's alright I only whipped them a little....

Finally created my own dude. Well actually my wife did... yeah she was bored.

attachment.php

Attachments

• amir_usman_18.png
    amir_usman_18.png
    53 KB · Views: 233
Here's my Stuey Macgill, always was my favourite over warney :P, who I'm trying to make at the moment, finding it really hard to not make him look weird
qKKvtG5.png

@fission - top work on macgill

was always a big fan of him too. probably spun the ball bigger than warney, but didn't have the control

Users who are viewing this thread