Your Player Cards

2YCv093.png

Simon Katich

Loving all these older players... you guys are doing an incredible job.

Cheers mate! Wish I had time to finish the bodyline team. Not easy when only going off one or two black and white photos, but on the other hand that means less scrutiny!

Cheers mate! Wish I had time to finish the bodyline team. Not easy when only going off one or two black and white photos, but on the other hand that means less scrutiny!

Yea I doubt many people who where around back then play video games!!!! They might be good at "Track and Field" perhaps!!!!! You're all doin a great job!!! Has anyone done WG Grace??

Yea I doubt many people who where around back then play video games!!!! They might be good at "Track and Field" perhaps!!!!! You're all doin a great job!!! Has anyone done WG Grace??

yeah i think barmy did the original and a couple of people did edits from that - they're very good.

as whitey says some of the older players are very difficult due to lack of pics. george headley has very few pics and in some he looks like a different person! might even be a different person for all i know.

It's also tough when a lot of the Aussie players just have a picture with their baggy green on, obscuring their hair and brow.

I guess if you got the stats right, as long as the look is pretty close it will give you the "feel" of it being right, some will disagree but I think all of you that have had a go at players have done well.

my feeling is, i don't know what half of even current players look like - as long as name and stats are right, and the rest is in the right ballpark i am more than happy

I can't even get myself right on FIFA 13 so I'd have to agree with you on that block!!!

Users who are viewing this thread