Your Player Cards

Pujara...
With this, 21 players for the india team are done....I have space for 4 more. Can someone recommend some names who play regularly? I will not be creating any player who has retired from international games completely.

here are the ones I have created....

ashwin
p. chawla
dhawan
dhoni
gambhir
r. jadeja
d. karthik
z. khan
kohli
b. kumar
p. kumar
p. ojha
pujara
raina
sehwag
ishant sharma
r. sharma
harbhajan
yuvraj
tendulkar
u. yadav

You've covered the most important ones. Some other players who play for India (in either format) every now and then:

Ajinkya Rahane
Ashok Dinda
Vinay Kumar
Amit Mishra
Manoj Tiwary
Munaf Patel
Murli Vijay

@Israr

Ajinkya Rahane, Irfan Pathan, Varun Aaron, Robin Uthappa.

----------

@shubham Loved the Pradyuman! Great work! :lol Would be great if you could make a Modi here, alongside the mute animal MMS. :p

Great work Israr! I remember, once you mentioned about creating 1999-2000's australia team. I am eagerly waiting for that!:-)

Thanks.

That is no. 1 in my list after i get the current indian and bd team done 100%. :)

Pujara...

With this, 21 players for the india team are done....I have space for 4 more. Can someone recommend some names who play regularly? I will not be creating any player who has retired from international games completely.

Murali Vijay, Varun Aaron[Injured right now] ,Mohamed Shami ,Unmukt Chand

So after spending a few hours on CA and looking at everyone's work on here I've made two conclusions:

1) Some people on here are absolute geniuses when it comes to player creation and;
2) I can't create players to save my life

This would not ordinarily be a problem but I'm desperate to create 2 custom teams; 1 being my club side and another of my mates.

So I'm going to try something unusual and offer payment of $5AUD per team to anyone who is willing to make the sides for me (approx. 13-14 players per squad).

I know it's not a fortune on offer but think of it as a $10 discount off your copy of DB14. The likenesses don't need to be exact as even a half arsed effort by some of the guys on here would be 100x better than what I've been able to come up with so far.

If you're interested please PM me and we'll discuss terms and details.

Just checked Indian team created by israr . Maan its too good . Probably your best creations :cheers

The indian team is complete

Things left to do : skills, attributes, Side faces and individual kits and small stuffs i have missed here and there

Things done: front faces, height, body shape, identity and related infos, uniforms, batting lineups

Click on the pictures to see larger versions

Last edited:
Genius israr!!!! Can't wait to get this game and start downloading your teams!!! How many have you done now??

Thanks. Even i can't wait to play by downloading these teams. Seeing them at the game would make it easier for me to perfect them.

I have finished 5 so far. Saf, aus, ind, pak, eng. i have finished half of BD also and that's the next and last on my list.

Who's would you recommend for the teams you haven't done? Zimbabwe, West Indies, Sri Lanka for instance? Sorry if you feel put on the spot!!!

I really have not looked at those teams in CA yet. The only one i can recommend is the top rated NZ team by umosay here. not sure if he uses the same id in CA but it is the best rated nz team in the server.

Thanks for your time, now get back to work!!!!!!! : )

Users who are viewing this thread