Your streaks in the nets

I did not notice it before, but my ps3 controller actually vibrates when i middle it. Pretty cool. And sometimes i get a very faint edge but dont hear a sound at all or see any deviation but i know i have nicked it because the counter counts it. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
I did not notice it before, but my ps3 controller actually vibrates when i middle it. Pretty cool. And sometimes i get a very faint edge but dont hear a sound at all or see any deviation but i know i have nicked it because the counter counts it. Pretty cool.

Hmmm... Interesting! I didn't get the controller to vibrate at all - either when I middled or edged the ball.

My controller vibrates as if it's hurting my hands when I play a shot that is high or low on the bat. It's a pretty clever detail.

"Enable" it on motionjoy.

I think I did. I clicked on 'Test Vibration' button and it vibrated during the test. But I used 'Better DS3' tool to map my controller and not the motionjoy tool.

I feel like I could get a massive score on default just playing defence if it wasn't for that bloody Steve Harmison delivery :P

I think HBK came up with that idea. Trying to make sure no one breaks his record.

I feel a heavy vibration when i get bad timing, less so when you hit it clean, not sure if I feel a small vibration when I get an edge or not because I'm too busy being surprised that i got an edge, just a natural reaction, hehe.

Vibration of the edges works with the PS4 controller as well, nice touch.

Be interesting in the game if the umpires hears the nicks in a game and u can review to see if hot spot shows anything :)

I realise that leaving the ball ends your streak, which sucks, but also makes sense since every ball is playable...I wonder if leaving the ball would have its disadvantages in the game aswell like decrease in batsmans confidence or something...

Users who are viewing this thread