Your streaks in the nets

Managed to get 46 on the default settings, with my laptop lagging a lot (had to make my shots early as otherwise the ball would be appearing behind me). Have since fiddled with the resolution to solve that problem.

which laptop model ??

try to lower some graphic settings..

The most I got is 9.... after that the machine bowled down the leg side. :mad

408 :D oh wait... thats how many mb were downloaded before it crashed :facepalm

which laptop model ??

try to lower some graphic settings..
Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 (its always been pretty crap for gaming).
Yeah I did, it stopped a lot of lag. Now its only the occasional ball that lags.

Yeah I did, it stopped a lot of lag. Now its only the occasional ball that lags.

Core 2 Duo
2048 MB, DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS - 256 MB
15.4 inch 16:10, 1280x800 pixel...

yeah the processor and graphics are old also the ram is 2 gb ddr2....

try to kill useless processes..use ctrl+alt+del or post a screenshot of your task manager process bar here...

----------

Core 2 Duo
2048 MB, DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS - 256 MB
15.4 inch 16:10, 1280x800 pixel...

yeah the processor and graphics are old also the ram is 2 gb ddr2....try to lower the screen resolution in game...

try to kill useless processes..use ctrl+alt+del or post a screenshot of your task manager process bar here...

what's the highest anyone has got on pro-cam, legend setting? mine is 5 :)

but then again my highest with the default cam (batsman far) is only 24

what's the highest anyone has got on pro-cam, legend setting? mine is 5
I got 30 on the Pro Cam on legend. I find it easier than the close camera. That's also my highest on legend or the one below it, and I've got 68 or 78 (can't remember) on easiest. I'm certainly not that great.

Has anyone been able to hit the back wall on the full? On several occasions I've got it with one bounce :P

I got 30 on the Pro Cam on legend. I find it easier than the close camera. That's also my highest on legend or the one below it, and I've got 68 or 78 (can't remember) on easiest. I'm certainly not that great.

two things always get me that stops me going any higher, at some point i will over-pressure the RAS when i move it and it will interpret it as a leave rather than a shot, or i will play the wrong line to a short one. (this is happening less now as i have began to get very good at the hook, which is an extremely satisfying shot.)

the 24 doesn't really count as it was against the spinner, and i was just charging as soon as i heard the beep. my highest batting properly was 21 (legend, fast, seam)

77 is my streak on legend, won't be able to reach it for a while with the festivities of this month, how do we deal with that f*#ken widest delivery?

two things always get me that stops me going any higher, at some point i will over-pressure the RAS when i move it and it will interpret it as a leave rather than a shot, or i will play the wrong line to a short one. (this is happening less now as i have began to get very good at the hook, which is an extremely satisfying shot.)

the 24 doesn't really count as it was against the spinner, and i was just charging as soon as i heard the beep. my highest batting properly was 21 (legend, fast, seam)
I struggled with the hook initially as I usually played a cover drive to one on my shoulder. I'm better at it now and I also managed to solve the full wide one problem. I either reverse sweep or block it. Driving doesn't work for me on that delivery. The reason my streak doesn't get further is that I either get bored or drive down the wrong line. I have a mental block at about 20.

Late cut, point both analog sticks diagonally to the bottom right.

Drive or as China says a block works best for me on the wide one. Usually it's too full for a cut

Don't know how it will translate when you're on a real pitch surface, but I noticed I can usually handle a short ball off the front foot

Users who are viewing this thread