Your streaks in the nets

107 bi@tches!!! :D

----------

@ cric_online, Practice with the marker on. Put the marker wide of you and try different shots to see which one works.

I figured it out. When you see bowling machine take 2 secs before throwing the wide one, move to the right and play cover drive :)

I always block the wide outside off ones. It seems to work for me. If I try to drive it, I always end up playing a shovel cut shot. It is the only time the batsmen does the opposite of what I input.

mines 23 atm.. loving it so much !:clap

Just wondered if on the hardest difficulty (legendary) would the ball travel quicker?

Just thought it would be quicker thats all :)

But so far really enjoying it :thumbs

107 bi@tches!!! :D

----------

I figured it out. When you see bowling machine take 2 secs before throwing the wide one, move to the right and play cover drive :)

Like chinamanspin, when i try to drive it, i end up playing cut too. It is annoying. Thats why i go for a backfoot late cut .

Like chinamanspin, when i try to drive it, i end up playing cut too. It is annoying. Thats why i go for a backfoot late cut .

Try to move to the right before the ball is bowled. You get enough time as the wide ball is delivered after a gap of 2 secs or thereabouts. Then play a cover drive with left stick (footwork) going up & right and same with the right stick (up & right). This approach worked for me as I was getting too many misses with cut shots - both front and back.

----------

mines 23 atm.. loving it so much !:clap

Just wondered if on the hardest difficulty (legendary) would the ball travel quicker?

Just thought it would be quicker thats all :)

But so far really enjoying it :thumbs

Nope, I didn't see any difference in speed of the ball across difficulty levels. But you will get lot more hits & misses at higher levels as the AI doesn't compensate for you if you don't get the footwork or shot right.

There's definitely more challenge when you've got all the skills maxed out, I had a couple of nice shots and some great timing... but I found I was defending a lot more.

I also punched a shot down the ground and knocked out the stump at the other end!! Wish I was recording it... anyone done that yet? That was cool.

There's definitely more challenge when you've got all the skills maxed out, I had a couple of nice shots and some great timing... but I found I was defending a lot more.

I also punched a shot down the ground and knocked out the stump at the other end!! Wish I was recording it... anyone done that yet? That was cool.

I knocked back the stump a few times but didn't knock it clean off the ground, if that's what you mean.

I did that as well, and also knocked the stump clean out the ground. That is actually the only time the stumps have gone flying at either end for me.

It seems to happen when you hit the stump right at the base of it.

Yeah, knocked it clean outta the practice pitch... flew up in the air. Was awesome.

Yeah, knocked it clean outta the practice pitch... flew up in the air. Was awesome.

Naah, didn't see it happen so far. The best I was able to get was stump knocked half way back. Did you play a forceful shot using trigger(s) when you knocked the stump out?

Users who are viewing this thread