Your streaks in the nets

Highest is 36 for me. Fast bowling set at random with legend difficulty and all huds off.

Always tend to miss the one where the ball comes out 2 seconds later after the beep.

What happens if you leave a ball? Often in real life I set the bowling machine just outside off stump and honestly I practice my leaves more than anything because it's one of the most important "shots" for an opening batsman.

What happens if you leave a ball? Often in real life I set the bowling machine just outside off stump and honestly I practice my leaves more than anything because it's one of the most important "shots" for an opening batsman.

The counter sets to 0 when you leave the ball.

6 so far. But i will get better before the game releases. :D

Might be a wrong thread but here goes!

i am trying to get my xbox controller working to plays the nets, i am on windows 8 32bit. I downloaded the windows 7 drivers but the controller is not recognizing. The lights on the controller keeps flashing. any help would be appreciate.

Might be a wrong thread but here goes!

i am trying to get my xbox controller working to plays the nets, i am on windows 8 32bit. I downloaded the windows 7 drivers but the controller is not recognizing. The lights on the controller keeps flashing. any help would be appreciate.

Try putting it in different USB slots. I don't think you will need drivers to use a xbox controller. I also plugged it in directly and it started working.

There will be a competition for the first person to reach a Century, thread is up now.

Try putting it in different USB slots. I don't think you need drivers to use a xbox controller. I also plugged it in directly and it started working.

Tried in all 4 usb slots same issue.

Try putting it in different USB slots. I don't think you will need drivers to use a xbox controller. I also plugged it in directly and it started working.

You do need drivers but they should automatically install as the X360 is a Microsoft product.

16 right now and that way outside offstump troubles me a lot. Would have got 12s and 11s a 10-15 times easily before that.
But those outside edges with a faint nick and getting bowled when I play the wrong line. SWEET!:D
Gotta improve!
And yes its on Legend Difficulty and huds off.

Played 100 front foot defensive shots on legendary fast bowler setting.

47 is my highest till now on default settings.

Okay this might help u in getting a 100

1) Stand JUST outside legstump
2) Hold down defensive shots button R2 or whatever
3) Hold the left analogue stick (the one for movement) due south...dont let it venture west or east
4) Play each ball to the offside...just flick the right analogue stick east each time
5) Try to get the timing to Early...never late or ull miss the wide one

Try it and see for yourself...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread