Your wishlist/suggestions thread

Gurjot95

National Board President
First of all there will be career mode, cheerleaders, fireworks so feel free to give suggestions about how detailed career mode should be or how exposed should cheerleaders be!

- With the inclusion of career mode, I really hope there will be domestic teams.
- Pitch should look like pitch unlike provided pics.
- Rain, Various Presentations (Hawkeye, Wagon wheel, charts etc)

I will post more soon..

when we are selecting a cricket club in the career mode i would like transfers in it like fifa.

More stadiums, more number of bats. Different design of collars etc. Different designs of equipment. Licensing for all teams. Official Roster updates.

I don't really see the point of this thread. A wishlist for cricket games is the same whether it's AC13 or Big Ant.

I don't really see the point of this thread. A wishlist for cricket games is the same whether it's AC13 or Big Ant.
Yeah it is but we have seen previous Trickstar titles but we are new to this franchise. So a wishlist would be different for each franchise. For e.g we won't expect a Hawk eye from AC13 since it has been there in previous titles but know nothing about this one. We get answers from developers and wishlist would depend on what already features are included and what are needed. It shares some common wishes indeed but not everything. Wishes for AC13 can be same for this game but wishes for Big Ant isn't necessary to be same for AC13 as well, if you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Yeah it is but we have seen previous Trickstar titles but we are new to this franchise. So a wishlist would be different for each franchise. For e.g we won't expect a Hawk eye from AC13 since it has been there in previous titles but know nothing about this one. We get answers from developers and wishlist would depend on what already features are included and what are needed. It shares some common wishes indeed but not everything. Wishes for AC13 can be same for this game but wishes for Big Ant isn't necessary to be same for AC13 as well, if you get what I mean.

Besides. I think it's kinda fun to get a bit excited about new games that sound intreaging. ;)
I don't know about anyone else. But I'm kinda looking forward to this game more than ashes 2013.

...given they've never made a cricket game before, I guess the wishlist would be a pretty concise; "Put it on a disk so I can play it?" Heh.

My "wish" is for an easter egg in the game where the cricket ball turns into a Rugby League ball that I can bowl/hit with the bat. The ball should say "Rugby League Live 2010"

Well since a wish list thread is pie in the sky... I'm going to say in regards to licenses; I hope big ant get Australia's premier cricket teams in the career mode. It would be so much fun to play as Fitzroy Doncaster and have players picked for state and then national sides.

We had an April fool about that a few years back. Jeff Wilson's rugby-cricket.

Lol - early playables of our Cricket had rugby league players in them as placeholder art, pity I can't shere the screenshots as the players are NRL/UK Superleague licensed.

Original post over seven years ago. Wow...

Swordfish Studios have today revealed their latest game in development - Jeff Wilson's Rugby Versus Cricket 2005 . This is the official game of Kiwi Jeff Wilson who played his 6th One Day International in March 2005 for NZ against Australia and has also had 71 caps for the New Zealand All Blacks rugby union side in an international career spanning 7 years and including 44 tries.

sfish.jpg

In Jeff Wilson's Rugby versus Cricket 2005 players have the opportunity to develop careers in both rugby and cricket in the career mode. This includes the challenge of balancing playing matches in both rugby and cricket competitions, domestically and internationally as well as handling the rigors of training and keeping fit for both sports.

kick_270.jpg

Can you reach the pinnacle of both sports, winning both the Rugby and Cricket World Cups with New Zealand, topping the ICC Test Championship and completing a series victory with the All Blacks against the British & Irish Lions? All this is possible in Jeff Wilson's Rugby versus Cricket 2005 using the game engines from World Championship Rugby and Brian Lara International Cricket.

pak_ind_ball70x70.jpg

The game really comes alive though in the innovative "Cross-Sport" matches. As you gain a reputation in the both sports during the career mode, you get the chance to organise "cross sport" matches with your cricketing and rugby colleagues.

• How would Jonah Lomu do on the cricket pitch?
  • Could Lara cut it in rugby?
  • How well can Jonny Wilkinson play rugby with a cricket ball?
  • Is Sachin as good trying to hit a rugby ball for six?
  • Can rugby be played with cricket bats and no hands? Could even Welsh star Martyn Williams do that? Playing cricket with your hand must be painful with a proper cricket ball!
  • Will Freddie Flintoff be able to hit the best bowlers round the ground using just his hand?
All these questions will be answered with the release of Jeff Wilson's Rugby versus Cricket 2005 coming from Swordish Studios (publisher to be confirmed) in the 3rd quarter of this year!

Planetcricket have obtained the packshot and an early screenshot from the rugby side of the game.

packshotjwc.jpg
rugby.jpg

Batsmen eye cam is a must.
360 degree shot variation.
Pc platform.
Online Play.(Able to select as low as 5 overs match to play)

If you are still using the same player models for RLL2 then please modify them as they are quite fat(especially the lower part) and short.

We are using completely new models for Cricket (we didn't even use the same models for AFL and Rugby League).

Users who are viewing this thread