Your wishlist/suggestions thread

I dont think its good when you become captain of your side and you cant pick bowlers and how they are automatically selected for you, thats the one fault i still have in the game
It's simple enough, when you simulate the AI takes over captaincy. If you don't simulate (or stop between each over) you can pick which bowler bowls each over.

Though there's a bug that I still don't think is fixed (I'm not captain in my current career) that means if you move yourself in the batting order it gives captaincy to the player put in your position in the batting line up in the next innings.

First of all there will be career mode, cheerleaders, fireworks so feel free to give suggestions about how detailed career mode should be or how exposed should cheerleaders be!

- With the inclusion of career mode, I really hope there will be domestic teams.
- Pitch should look like pitch unlike provided pics.
- Rain, Various Presentations (Hawkeye, Wagon wheel, charts etc)

I will post more soon..

Anounce the last hour (in four or five day game) and minimum of 15 overs to be bowled.
Anounce changes in the field.
Show an on screen indicator for powerplays.

Anounce the last hour (in four or five day game) and minimum of 15 overs to be bowled.
Anounce changes in the field.
Show an on screen indicator for powerplays.
I do agree with these points. That will just give an even better experience.

If its possible for the career mode..
instead of playing against 1 team for Test ODi and T20.. should have different 3 or 4 teams in odi/T220 tournaments...

Would like to see team names able to be placed on the front of uniforms. Makes it a bit more realistic when creating World Cup uniforms.

I would love Move compatibility for Batting in the game using the TTC sources....Something I have wanted for a very long time to bat with a real size virtual stadium and a very realistic field with us batting [Something like Sports champions' Table tennis as the play is very smooth and responsive as well].:D

Would like this feature as an add on..:yes

I think it would be cool to have innings based objectives in career mode. i.e. you're going out to bat and your captain tells you to get a quick 20 or your bowling and the captain tells you to restrict the run rate to less than 3 an over for a spell. Then you get extra career points for doing the right thing. I think it would make it more interesting than just trying to get a large total and lots of wickets every time.

It would also be cool to get and loose points for other things on the field. Like a couple of times in career mode I've run out my partner stupidly. At the moment there seems to be no punishment for that.

An even larger improvement would be to get virtual coaches in the career mode to explain common issues from your career games. i.e. you always get out playing a ball to the leg side when its pitching well on the offside. Basic stuff. Even the commentary could give you hints on where you should be bowling etc. It seems like cricket games feel the need to hide the mechanics of getting a wicket to make the bowling model seem more complicated. This may be enjoyable for some but especially for those of us without considerable exposure to real life cricket and tactics it can be frustrating and lead to the conclusion it is all about luck and patience.

Overall the career mode should be the goto mode of the game imho. People should start playing career mode when they are trying to work out the controls. You could even start from a school-yard tutorial type mode

The one thing I want in a cricket game is to feel like I'm playing Cricket. In career, you get a great experience of cricket but I don't feel like I'm really there . here are my suggestions:
1. Pavillion view, I think it would be sick if I could actually watch from the Pavillion of the SCG or lords. This
I think would make the game enjoyable. I doubt it would be used but it couldn't be that hard to add a camera could it...
2. Experience the incredible roar of the crowd in first person as I walk onto the oval from the Pavillion. Walking back in would also be cool.
3. My partner at the other end can call run instead of just me making the decisions.
4. I can't get on the back foot and use the pace of the ball and glance it to fine leg.
5. I would like to get dropped sometimes. Maybe I will become the next Steve Smith.
6. Press, pressure and decisions. News articles like what captain cook is copping at the moment.
7. Injuries
8. Wii Cricket had a cool feature where the captain discussed stuff with you such as tactics. I would love to see that again
9. Just the general feel of the game. Less arcade more experience. I will never become a cricketer but I would love to. Maybe more interaction from the crowd such as ohh when you play and miss, beach balls, music in t20, Mexican wave etc. Try to make the game more alive.
10. Surely someone have mentioned more licenced stadiums

I doubt these ideas can't be implemented in a patch or possibly a new game but there just her because I couldn't resist not putting it up. The game is great and I love it to death but I know that is has potential to take over the sports games market. It would be awesome to see this and a lot more in the future. (here comes a shut down...)

To be able to dismiss left handers with genuine nicks through to wicketkeeper or slips?Has anyone managed this yet?Impossible!

What are you folks talking about? Just today had a top-order leftie nick one seam ball on the top of off-stump to gully.

Users who are viewing this thread