IPL Is The IPL Concept Fair Enough? I dont think it is fair at all. Very Bad Concept of the IPL

Did Delhi Daredevils deserved to win the finals? (Think about Cricket not abt ur fav. team))

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

age of the fall

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And who is acting like some joker here? :rolleyes: The person I've quoted.

People got it, you didn't need to point it out:p

Being a avid fan of New Zealand test cricket Ive learnt how to deal with loss. I think you may need to do the same. Can't change the past, and really, it's just IPL.

King Cricket

International Coach
The poll Q is silly as well

Did Delhi Daredevils deserved to win the finals? (Think about Cricket not abt ur fav. team))

I thnik the guy who created this poll is himself thinking not about cricket, but about his fav team. :rolleyes:
And no, Delhi didn't deserve. Because they lost in the semis. A semi-final defeat is a semi-final defeat- and that's that. Take a look at the South Africans here. They didn't cry and moan like you when their team was crushed by the Aussies in the WC semis although Smith and Co's performance was ultra superb in the WC. They didn't say, "O The concept of the WC is bad" and all this crap. Learn how to accept defeat.

Gurjot95

National Board President
If any other team except DD was on 1st position in league matches and then they lost in semis then would you brought this topic? Take a look at australia they not only win group matches they also win semis and finals that's why they are called the world best team. If DD is really good then they should have win semis and finals as you can see Australia have a hattrick of winning world cup by not lossing even single match in whole world cup

vickyrox

Club Captain
hey rahull
even i told him the same thing...
but this guy is ......
If there was no moderators here i would abuse this guy so much

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey rahull
even i told him the same thing...
but this guy is ......
If there was no moderators here i would abuse this guy so much

The Same I would do to you, OK!
Just Shut Up and do your work
Go and Cry on your mother's lap and if you want to tell me anything, tell me
BE CLEAR. BE FRANK. BE A DAREDEVIL

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think this is going out of control. BTW Why dont you yudi reply this?
If any other team except DD was on 1st position in league matches and then they lost in semis then would you brought this topic? Take a look at australia they not only win group matches they also win semis and finals that's why they are called the world best team. If DD is really good then they should have win semis and finals as you can see Australia have a hattrick of winning world cup by not lossing even single match in whole world cup
We have ask 3 times but no reply yet

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
flip OFF BEATCH

haha good one
i you have the guts then say it clearly
and i am a boy, your avatar is of a girl
so i think you are a "BEATCH"
:p:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes:

If any other team except DD was on 1st position in league matches and then they lost in semis then would you brought this topic? Take a look at australia they not only win group matches they also win semis and finals that's why they are called the world best team. If DD is really good then they should have win semis and finals as you can see Australia have a hattrick of winning world cup by not lossing even single match in whole world cup]

To Be Honest (If anyone believes me or not) i would have brought this topic even if it would be any other team except for DD
I was thinking of the same scenario in the last IPL that would it be fair if Rajasthan lost (They had lost only 2 matches last year)
Talking about Australia, they have won after consistent performance, so there was no reason for this topic.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
i also think it is silly. You play 14 games and the tournament goes for so long and then it is decided by 3 matches. It is a bit of a waste of time really. At least have a top 5. The top team gets automatic progress to second round.
First Round:
Qualifying Final: 2 v 3
Elimination Final: 4 v 5

Second Round:
Grand Final Qualifyer: 1 v winner of Quali final
Elimination Final 2: winner of Elim1 v loser of Quali

Semi Final:
Loser of GF Quali v Winner of Elim2

Final:
Winer of GF Quali v Winner of Semi

That is fair and makes everything more worth while.

This is truly gr88
This should be there for IPL as well

I think you will not understand it ever as i guess you do not have any cricketing knowledge

Righty, so basically you agree with formula1man because even if your team came 5th they would still have a chance with getting into the final? In my mind that is what is madnesss! This just gives your team or anyones elses team a chance of coming 5th and still getting into the final?

A flaw in formula1mans is that the 2nd v 3rd team, which means you then knock one of them out and it means you could come 4th and 5th and stil get in the semis. It should at least by 2nd vs 5th and 3rd vs 4th.

YOUR IDEA IS JUST RIDICULOUS, it just makes me mad reading it! It's worse than the current one.

I think you are the dumbest member of Planetcricket.net
U just dont have any knowledge about cricket
People Like You dont deserve to Live on this Planet
You are just a person who is theoretical
Try to be practical, MY FRIEND

Personally vickyrox is a much better member than you. You have just come here so you can complain about how you feel agreived that you didnt win. If you had been the best team throughout the tournament as you claimed to be why haven't you won it? Deccan won it and were deserved winners! Just get over it!

If Delhi would have won, i would not have brought this topic as Delhi was the most desreving team and as they have lost, I bought this topic as after being so consistent on winning, just a player's (Gilchrist) performance ruins the team's all the efforts they had put in during the leagues stages!
Then tell me what of the use of the League Matches?

It was not a fluke innings! GET OVER YOURSELF! It was an excellent knock by Gilly... I may aswell sit here and say De Villiers fluked is way through the tournament. The runs he scored were all flukes. If your team had been the better team then they would have one.

They Have Been Resting McGrath for the whole Season, so there is nothing wrong resting McGrath as DD has been winning.
As far as Vettori is concerned, i think you don't know that only 4 foreign players are allowed to play in the Final 11

Correction they would have been resting McGrath if he had played a lot and was tired, actually they dropped him because they didn't feel he was good enough. He can't be tired from just sitting on the bench!

Delhi tried hard but that was a day of a fluke of Adam Gilchrist
And Daredevils have more knowledge than you that which match is important and which one is not, OK, MY FRIEND
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahh get over it! You lost! I'm sure you lost more than once in the tournament yet you only complain now because this loss actually meant something.

Knockout competition are unfair its the just the way it is. In the 1996 world cup SA didn't lose any games in the tournament and had a very good odi record going into the tournament but then we ran into Brian Lara in the quarter finals and got knocked out. These things happen its part of the beauty of knockout competitions.

Amen! Thats what knockout tournaments are all about. You play badly on one day then your out. The better team on day normally win!

Earlier someone was saying how the ICC should create a window for the IPL. **** RIGHT OFF! Your silly little BCCI money making scheme should not have its own window for it. International cricket is the main form of cricket and should not be moved for a poxy domestic tournament with some overseas players!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
@holdenator
i think holdenator should be the Winner of IPL for working so hard for posting a reply
Keep It Up, MATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread