Most hated player on your OWN team.

dajesmac

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
We've had the most hated player, and the least hated player on the opposition, but who do you despise on your own team?

I used to like Mike Hussey, but since he's gotten obsessed with leaving balls on middle stump I've been less tolerant for his crappy phase.

P

pcfan123

Ravi Bopara, he acts like he is a class player but he is shite against decent opposition. I cant stand him, hope he never plays for England again after we drop him for Leeds

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
England- Alastair Cook ugh

Australia- Hilfenhaus. He's such a pussy on the field. He never gets in the batsman's face and never says any words to them. He's a tweaking fast bowler. Bowl like one. Have the aggression that made the likes of Wasim, Waqar, Donald, McGrath so great.

Ari

International Cricketer
Right now Jacob Oram.

Also Kyle Mills when he tries to bowl short he should of figured out by now that it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your spanish?

My answer:

shane-watson.jpg

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Michael Clarke. Yeah I know he's not on our team but who cares, I hate the smug tosser.

Eon

Club Cricketer
Brett Lee. just cause of that lame song he did... that and he doesnt even have a bowlers head, he must think like this at the top of his run up "me bowl fast, hit batsman, scare them. me hit wood sticks"

lol

Users who are viewing this thread