Most hated player on your OWN team.

dajesmac

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Brett Lee. just cause of that lame song he did... that and he doesnt even have a bowlers head, he must think like this at the top of his run up "me bowl fast, hit batsman, scare them. me hit wood sticks"

lol

Hahaha that song was hilarious

dajesmac added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Yeah, I know. But why keep it in here?

Should be moved to Cricket Discussion.

Well I meant the Ashes, cause for some reason without thinking I automatically thought only poms and aussies would reply, but I dont mind who does really. Do with it what you must.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I don't really hate anyone in our side. I don't particularly enjoy watching Paul Collingwood, because of his god ugly batting technique, but I love his mental strength and ability to get us out of a tight situation. I happen to like most of the guys that get slagged off, the likes of Bopara, Bell and Broad. I wouldn't be annoyed if they were dropped, as they've not performed as required but I definitely don't see why people dislike them so much, and feel they all have a future in the side. Especially like watching Bell and Bopara, when they're scoring runs they're a delight to watch.

I don't really dislike anyone on the Australian team either, bar Katich and on ocassion Ponting. Katich is just horrible to watch, boring as sin and even manages to look horrible when scoring at a run a ball. Might be a decent bloke but he's a horrible batsman to watch. Ponting, well, pretty obvious really. Top class batsman, bit of a knob.

Inbox24

Club Cricketer
I only dislike the non-international quality players:

Shaun Marsh
James Hopes
Marcus North
Andrew McDonald
Mitchell Johnson's bowling

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am supporting england in ashes09 so it is my team.:laugh
Ravi bopara-After three tests continues century not a single fifity in three test matches.:laugh

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I only dislike the non-international quality players:

Shaun Marsh
James Hopes
Marcus North
Andrew McDonald
Mitchell Johnson's bowling

My thoughts.

Shaun Marsh - Has the potential but gets injured to much, like Watson.
James Hopes - The way Australia use him make him ineffective, he's actually a really reliable cricketer.
Marcus North - Meh, he either gets a low score/good start then gets out or he goes on to make a century.
Andrew McDonald - I reckon' we should play him in ODI's. He keeps it regularly tight and can bat in the lower order if needed.
Mitchell Johnson's bowling - That's been fixed apparently, but he does spray it from time to time.

blake

School Cricketer
Bopara's turned into the punisher of weak bowling attacks. Chuck him in against West Indies or Bangladesh and he will hit centuries and everyone will go on about how classy he is, and then give him some decent opposition and he turns to crap.

The person I hate most in Australia would probably be Nathan Hauritz.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Use to hate Johnson cause of the free ride he was getting. Performed crap and still maintained his spot in all formats.

Had a hate for Watson for taking Hughes spot but got over that during the 3rd Test.

karnog

International Cricketer
Ponting's captaincy. No matter what happens in this series he'll never be a rated captain and rightly so. He's made some god awful decisions. But fantastic player.

krisbroxton93

School Cricketer
stuart broad, young but how does this guy keep getting in!!! consistently bowls too short and gets smashed. maybe he will turn good in a few years but hes bearly played any county cricket! also steve harmison because hes such a pussy

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Have a lot

Cameron White, Brett Lee, Ricky Ponting, Shane Watson, Andrew McDonald and Andrew Symonds.

However for England, mostly Broad and Bopara. I don't know how he got the number 3 spot ahead of Bell and Shah let alone be in the team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread