17th Match, Group E: New Zealand v Pakistan at Bridgetown

(dont know why, the prospect of Pakistan being close to elimination was very tempting to follow Also wanted them to be eliminated since I know India most likely wont make it too)
That exactly, I was thinking. Because I know India and Pakistan is elaminated in same stage in most of tournaments. So I needed Pak to be elaminated to give company to India :p

Let's now just wait for India to be elaminated :)

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Im not comparing him with Afridi. There should be sportsman spirit at least. Let alone Afridi man, he really is such a fail.
Even Cricinfo thinks it was out
9.4 134.9 kph, what a catch by Nathan McCullum. This evens out the screamer from Umar Akmal earlier in the day. Pulled towards deep midwicket, dying on him, McCullum charges in, dives full length, gets his hands under it. He also needs to adjust for the wind, because the ball suddenly seems to hold up on him: it was hit into the wind. Afridi should have stayed back and asked for the replay, this one was close to bouncing in front of him. But after two-three replays, I will venture and say it bounced in his fingers, and he then controlled it 58/5

I blame Misbah Ul Haq for Pakistan lost..he 3 of 13 balls slow them down alot.
Even Afghanistan Batsmans can score faster them him.

Butler pulled a Southeeee

Hardly, personally I thought that last over was atrocious. Five out of the six balls were length balls (with four of them being rather short) while New Zealand had third man up inside the circle, I thought it was very poor bowling tbh.

Enjoyable game but I can't see New Zealand making it to the semis, with the way England are playing they should take care of them rather easily, none of the top four bar Ryder are playing with any form what so ever and we can't expect scores of 130 to win us games everytime.

Yes I Love Newzealand and now I love them more.

Pakistan OUT!!!

One thing TBH also I feel even India will be out tomorrow.

But more happy With NZ win!!

Defending "champions" are out. serves them right for having a cheat as captain. Until Afridi is banned and removed from the national side, many will have no respect for the Pakistani team.

How you can have a confirmed habitual cheat in a position of responsibility really bewilders me.

Defending "champions" are out. serves them right for having a cheat as captain. Until Afridi is banned and removed from the national side, many will have no respect for the Pakistani team.

How you can have a confirmed habitual cheat in a position of responsibility really bewilders me.
To be honest his Decisions Against Australia were poor.
He iz my favorite player and he iz the only reason I watch these losers play.

Umar Gul and Shahid Afridi, if they leave then I won't bother with this team.

Improbable I know, but not impossible. Goooo England! :)

Enjoy your time supporting other teams hoping for your side to get through.:D I`d rather be knocked out than do that again in my life, after what happened in the Champions Trophy 2009.

Enjoy your time supporting other teams hoping for your side to get through.:D I`d rather be knocked out than do that again in my life, after what happened in the Champions Trophy 2009.

What happened in the Champions trophy?

Indians had to rely on Pakistan winning against Australia to go through.

Oh yeah now I remember! :)

Regardless, our only hope is that England remain unbeaten so I shall be supporting them!

To be honest his Decisions Against Australia were poor.
He iz my favorite player and he iz the only reason I watch these losers play.

Umar Gul and Shahid Afridi, if they leave then I won't bother with this team.

Then you are part of the problem. Pakistani fans are so blinded by their love for that ███████ that they let him and his posse rape and ruin the team.

Afridi is like herpes for the Pakistan team, until he is there, no one else is going to want to touch them.

the sooner you get over Boom Boom Fail to the max, the better it will be for your side.

Then you are part of the problem. Pakistani fans are so blinded by their love for that ███████ that they let him and his posse rape and ruin the team.

Afridi is like herpes for the Pakistan team, until he is there, no one else is going to want to touch them.

the sooner you get over Boom Boom Fail to the max, the better it will be for your side.

Hardly one mans fault for the entire teams screw ups. Shoaib Malik is worse.

Intikhab Alam calls Pakistan players 'mentally retarded' | Pakistan Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

Intikhab, however, identified Malik as someone with a "negative attitude" who was "active in intrigues in the team". Quoting an example of the factions that had developed within the team, Intikhab confessed to hearing that a group of "six to seven" players had gone to the former captain Inzamam-ul-Haq's house before the UAE tour prior to the Australia series, where they "took oath on the Quran that they will remain united against (the then captain) Younis Khan".
But Malik, a former captain, denied that allegation and said that the players had vowed to remain united in case a team member was dropped "unjustifiably". He added that the oath was taken in Yousuf's hotel room and not at Inzamam's house.

I rest my 'having beard and doing religious stuff' case.

Thank you very much...

Users who are viewing this thread