FOOTBALL Fifa 12 - console and PC!

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My Copy has been shipped from Mumbai today. Should get it tomorrow... Yuppie.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Luck enough to be get my copy so early!

Havent played enough of the game just 2 or 3 matches, but it is certainly a great improvement from the demo.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
m,andowduadasxnasd,.w/daw.dascpa[sqwdak.mwdaw.,d.asdasdasdaxcxcvimgbetm.gk,rwnfwd

Tell us how it goes.

8. More. Hours. * cringe *

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Damn it... Didnt got my copy today. :mad They better deliver tomorrow.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
So here's a question/request for you computer wizards.

I downloaded motionjoy & xpadder to make my ps3 controller work on the PC. I have succeeded in doing that. However, when I play FIFA, the right analog doesn't work. What can I do? Every other button is working fine and even the left analog is working fine. It's just the right analog that isn't working.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are the buttons/sticks properly mapped? How is the left analogue stick mapped?

Thought out of thin air but have you tried mapping the right analogue stick by clicking it?

EDIT: You've probably already google'd this but just in case:

Hello guys go with the following steps. Initially you require MotioninJoy driver in support of PS3 Controller. Go with the following rar file which is supported for the windows vista 64 bit or windows 7 64 bit. Once you done with this then you have to run Motioninjoy Driver and after that you have to connect PS3 controller and from their choose Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. After that click option next to the earlier mode chosen. Within that option you have to click on next to XINPUT and from there you have to choose XBOX 360 controller. And after that click on a enable which you will get at the left bottom side of window. From there go to the profile once again and then click on enable. Once you done with it appropriately after that you have to launch FIFA 12 demo game and within the game settings you will get button icons and from there you can choose Logitech Rumble Pad 2. I hope this will help you. I am sure this will work for you.

Download link for .rar file

EDIT #2: Or even this:

SOLVED!

Required: MotioninJoy driver for PS3 Controller
32bits Windows xp,Windows vista,Windows 7:http://www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_060004_x86_signed.zip
64bits Windows vista,Windows 7:http://www.xinputer.com/download/MotioninJoy_060004_amd64_signed.zip

1. Run Motioninjoy Driver, connect your PS3 Controller and select mode "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator". Then clic "Options" next to the previous mode selected.

2. In Options, clic next to Xinput (purple row) and select Xbox 360 controller. Then, clic Enable, left bottom.

3. Go to 'profiles' again (same page of Motioninjoy of step 1), and clic Enable.

4. Launch FIFA 12 Demo and go to Game Setting > Button Icons and select Logitech Rumble Pad 2.

5. Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Yes, I have clicked it.

So over the last hour, after much testing, I have discovered that the R2 & L2 triggers only work when I select 'Playstation 2 (POV,joysticks)' in DS3 (MotioninJoy Gamepad Tool). When I select 'Playstation 3--Options'. However, this doesn't really take me any further. My right analog still doesn't work. I know there's no problem with the controller because I mapped it in Xpadder and it read whatever direction I pushed the analog in and even read the push of R3.

I'm not really sure what else I can do. It's very frustrating having the game and not being able to play it.

ARE YOU fried chickenING KIDDING ME? I SPEND 2 HOURS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS ???? OUT AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS CHECK 'XBOX 360 CONTROLLER' in DS3!!?? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. It never occurred to me since it's a PS3 controller but who cares now... I can finally play some FIFA!

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Anyone who has the game, how big are the improvements to career mode? Game changing?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Anyone who has the game, how big are the improvements to career mode? Game changing?

Well, in FIFA 11, what I did was sell all my reserve players and then sell all my old players and then buy some new, young ones. However, the biggest improvement this year is that youngsters with potential for greatness are expensive right from the start because the clubs recognize their potential. Also, when I decline an offer for one of my players, often they will come in with a bigger offer (until they are fed up or can't cough up anymore cash).

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
fearsome tweak fearsome tweak fearsome tweak fearsome tweak :mad, I just received my copy but can't play coz my DVD drive is tweaked up for some reason:facepalm. Its not reading any disc. Gotta wait till the evening and try copying the disc from my bro's laptop when he comes back from office.
Does it requires a dvd in the drive all the time to start the game or just online registration. I hope its the latter only :noway

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well, in FIFA 11, what I did was sell all my reserve players and then sell all my old players and then buy some new, young ones. However, the biggest improvement this year is that youngsters with potential for greatness are expensive right from the start because the clubs recognize their potential. Also, when I decline an offer for one of my players, often they will come in with a bigger offer (until they are fed up or can't cough up anymore cash).

Is that pretty much it?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Is that pretty much it?

I was just saying what the best non-gameplay/in-game feature was to me as it's difficult to build a super-team with Liverpool now. There are countless others that I can't remember off the top of my head, like the existence of a youth academy, opposition teams making bids for players you haven't put on the market, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread