Newbie Mafia 3: Sport Star Mafia - Endgame (mafia win)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Like I said, its you who's barking the wrong tree. Time for Themer to claim now...

----------

Rphkr - cop
Pepper - miller
Maney - beloved princess
Haarithan - vanilla
Rohit -
Themer -

Is it only me or does everyone think that Rohit should claim too? His claim will probably define the game for all I know. Tbh, his inconsistencies with his lynches and him not claiming to be the Town Role-Blocker hasn't really given me town vibes on him...

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So basically you know you're going down and now you're just trying to get everyone's role for your mafia partner?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
So basically you know you're going down and now you're just trying to get everyone's role for your mafia partner?

:facepalm You do realize that having more than 2 vanillas in a 9 player game doesn't make any sense at all, right? Rohit says he's town, but doesn't admit himself to have a power role, implying he's vanilla too. If I were really a mafia, would I so stupid to blatantly call for him to claim? Makes me think twice if you really are a miller, given your hardly paying any heed to my evidences or to Themer's joke lynches that totally lack evidence and seem baseless.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I have taken your evidence on board and come to my conclusion. What joke lynches are you talking about?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Pages 14 and 15 - observe Themer's posts.

That is all I have for this night. Got an exam tomorrow, so see you all next game, 'cause RPHKR's the one guy left to vote and he always seems to 'agree with whatever Mani says'.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, ???? storm.

Seeming as I have two lynches on me, I'm Andy Murray.

----------

Haari I only lynched Ben so he could claim, I thought that much was obvious.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
From what I can see of the game either Dr Pepper has completely pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, remember he did come up anti town, or you're mafia Haari. I really can't see any other explanation, from my point of view I realise you still believe that I'm mafia.

Sadly for you Dr Pepper has either played a blinder as mafia or is telling the truth.

Why I believe he's telling the truth
I think Themer defended himself well. I can't really see how he'd add more traps, unless it was during the night phase but that wouldn't be very consistent.
Despite having the chance to get a bandwagon going against me he didn't despite what looked like very good evidence against me. Had he been mafia he could have quite easily muscled alot of pressure on to me leading to either my lynching or the potential for a role to be claimed. Both of which would have been of benefit for the mafia.

Additionally as this is newbie mafia I highly suspect that the role Miller would be in the game as its one of those roles that we see nearly every game and yet no one has counter claimed him. How likely is it for miller not to be in the game? For me the likelyhood is pretty low.

You yourself have jumped on top of various other lynches for example with 2 lynches on him you still lynched Dr Pepper the other day without the chance of him defending leaving him one vote away from the hammer. Even though you knew 2 lynches was enough to allow him to claim you lynched regardless.

That should seal it then. In fact, I wasn't even happy about his gameplay yesterday when he was constantly trying hard to process your lynch.

Lynch: Dr.Pepper

The very language of this post seems to indicate that you want someone to hammer quickly as you're presenting it as a done deal.

Okay now that you've not figured out who Rohit Doshi is, I might as well blurt it out that he's the town role-blocker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barmyarmy View Post
This was too easy. Once he had killed the cop then surely he would be victorious. He waited for him to come upstairs to his room but instead he stayed in the lounge talking to the man with the dreadful hair. After a while he gave up and went to bed himself. A night wasted.
This was him blocking Ben successfully. Let him come online and say it from his own mouth, and you all can devour me. All I ask for you lot is to wait for him, that is all!
Holy cow Colin. Can't he just reveal his night results though? This's my life at stake fgs!
Who wouldn't know that this's the town RB?
yeah that's a shock for me as well. But then, what would I gain by just delaying the inevitable? You do realize that I was incredibly confident back when I asked for you lot to wait for Rohit?
So you trying to fire taking help of my shoulder huh?
Rohit, you do realize this sounds like the Town role-blocker successfully role-blocked the mafia GF? And you were the last one to come online, which is why I presumed you to be the Town RB, as no one had claimed that role yet!

You were 100% confident that Rohit would back you up because he's mafia. He didn't. He's been slightly naive to think he can get rid of you as to prove that he's town probably because he didn't realise that it would be end game had he lied and forced a lynch.

That is why you've repeatedly told him to reveal his results, thats why you went as far as to "blurt out" his non-role and why you've tried to make it clear earlier that one bad lynch and the town has lost, the mafia won.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Vote Count

Haari: 3 (Maney2k9, Dr Pepper, Themer)
Themer: 2 (Haari, Rohit Doshi)
No vote: RPHKR

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Manly

Thor
There was a lot of over-aggression there. Much straw-clutching as well.

Come on guys, someone's gotta hammer...

RPHKR

National Board President
Whoa! Great discussion when I was off.

Confirmed townies:
Me
Maney
Dr.Pepper

One of Themer/Haari should be a mafia,
I believe themer.

Now I'm going to hammer Haari....
I've read the 3 page discussions,
FOS: Haari(GF), Rohit(Goon)

Lynch: Haarithan

It's the hammer

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Vote Count

Haari: 4 (Maney2k9, Dr Pepper, Themer, RPHKR)
Themer: 2 (Haari, Rohit Doshi)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 3

He tried defending himself but failed, the good guys were not ready to believe him and the bad guys obviously weren't as he had got himself into a big trouble already. He told them he was innocent, no one believed and in the end, he was killed. Who was he? The answer is,

Tiger Woods, Vanilla, Town Aligned​

Please send your night roles to Colin and me

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Night 3

Now they were just five. Knowing that one more mis-lynch could decide the game he headed for the room of the person he was most suspicious of. No-one was in. It looked like someone had already been in here before him though. Wedged behind a tennis racket he found something horrifying.

He had to find the All Black and get a message to him. His life was in danger. The man smiled appreciatively and thanked his friend profusely. He laughed to himself inside.

Meanwhile the tall man wasn't going to make any mistakes tonight. He picked up a baseball bat and chopped down the yankee as he entered his room. "Strike out" he muttered.

Rohit Doshi is dead.
He was Alex Rodriguez - Vanilla - Town Aligned

At breakfast there were 4 of them. The cop said "we can finally put an end to these killings. I've found him. He is the guilty man". He pointed at the tennis player.

His breakfast companions were only too glad to help him.
"I saved your life" screamed the man as the cop watched him being strung up.

Themer is dead.
He was Andy Murray - Universal Backup - Town Aligned

The cop turned round to see the very tall basketball player holding a hockey stick. Seconds later he didn't see anything else.

RPHKR is dead.
He was Sandeep Singh - Cop - Town Aligned

The two survivors looked at each other. "Who cares about the award anyway?" asked McCaw. "They weren't even sports stars" snorted Bryant.

The mafia have won. Congratulations to Maney2k9 and Dr Pepper.

Maney2k9 was Kobe Bryant - Godfather - Mafia Aligned
Dr Pepper was Richie McCaw - Framer - Mafia Aligned

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
All four games that I've been a part of, have been won by the mafias, haha.
Take a bow Dr.Pepper, easily the MVP of the game. Played an absolute blinder, especially when you forced us to believe that MaD would claim to be the miller before claiming it yourself. Top class stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread