Newbie Mafia 3: Sport Star Mafia - Endgame (mafia win)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Because I was confident from what I made of the write-ups that it had to be a Town RB. No one had claimed that yet, so I presumed Rohit to be the one. Why don't you get that? :facepalm

----------

Plus, what else could have possibly led to null night kills if there wasn't a town RB? How was I wrong in my assumption?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's not that. It's the stuff you said afterwards, coming out with stuff like "he's new, he is the rb". You were forcing the role onto him, knowing he'd messed up your plan.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
My last piece of evidence:

If I'm really a mafia, then who else but Rohit could be my fellow partner? I have attacked Themer and Maney (my main 2 suspects) and you too to an extent.

Now if Rohit were my mafia team mate, why would he ever deny claiming he's the roleblocker given no one's claimed yet?

Rules both of us out!!!

----------

Ohh and RPHKR's a confirmed Cop too, so he's a confirmed townie as well.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Not really. Bussing is a common mafia tactic. You're not going to blatantly buddy up with your partner. You're going to distance yourself from him, and arguing with each other is a good way of dismissing that you're together as you said. You re-enforcing the point that you did that makes me even more suspicious tbh.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well do as you wish then. Its game over.

But the one thing that seems so unfair is that Themer after lynching me initially to lynching ben afterwards before finally lynching me again has gone over all your heads! And he's lacked what we call 'EVIDENCE' too.

----------

Ohhh and wait... one more piece of evidence:

Maney - claims to be the beloved princess, which is an atrociously rare role for a newbie game. 3 vanilla townies? Seriously?
Haarithan - vanilla.
Pepper - miller
RPHKR - cop
Rohit Doshi - I just don't know!!!!!
Themer - yet to role-claim

Now how on earth did the previous night have '0' night kills????? Maney's clearly lying himself to be the third vanilla townie (after you and me), while no one out of Themer and Rohit have claimed themselves to be last night's saviors, though Rohit reveals he's just 'town' :rolleyes!

Seriously, I cannot present any further evidences! Listen to me for once! :facepalm

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
So your not prepared to change your decision at all, inspite of me presenting 67357798865789 jigsaw pieces of evidence? Thanks.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
You presented a case which fell apart completely. Now you're clutching at straws. You're only digging yourself deeper.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Decision on what?

I still feel, a person would not defend so much so I will continue with my lynch on Ben

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I really hope your indirectly implying yourself to be previous night's savior. Surely, you can't be a vanilla too?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Decision on what?

I still feel, a person would not defend so much so I will continue with my lynch on Ben

:facepalm

One of Haari and Themer is mafia. Why are you going in a completely opposite direction? If you don't think Haari is mafia then you should put your vote on Themer, it's as simple as that. I don't understand why when his whole plan was based on you being role blocker, and you're not, you're not voting for him.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Alarmingly enough, I just realized that I'm yet to lynch Themer.

Unlynch: Maney2k9
Lynch: Themer

----------

Though it doesn't really matter, 'cause Ben being the 'beloved princess' or the 3rd vanilla townie is one of them too.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Oh sorry :(

I thought Ben and Themer was one :p :facepalm *goes inside the blanket to hide his embarrassment*

Unlynch : Ben
Lynch : Themer

*Thinks"Its all confusion & will never take part :facepalm*

Users who are viewing this thread