This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahaha... wonderful. Matt was drunk?

I'm currently playing IC10 on my 360 and it looks great compared to this sh*te.

Funniest whinge yet. Grind your axe much? I just wound up AC09 and IC10 and played a few overs... these images look absolutely nothing like either of those two games whatsoever. Pop down and see an optometrist as soon as you can if you see otherwise...

Pro Tip: Nitpicking images is fun when you make it funny...

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
you cant tell anything on these screenshots !! i was looking for AI field settings which is not there !!! and bowling follow through is horrible!! :mad

nisshant_rao

School Cricketer
Chief am absolutely thrilled looking at the images but had a small doubt.Image no 3 has the batsman on his crouches and defending the ball.But I have Never seen a batsman play the forward defensive shot on his knees.If this is a Beta version screenshot then I hope it is rectified cos this is the only part which look unreal.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
These almost certainly beta screenshots...

look at the player models at par with ac09.
fielders are standing so awkward.

I just love that this comment is coming from some dude who can't fit his avatar into a 100x100 pixel space, compressing the hell out of his crappy-player card. Yet you're the expert on player models and field stances? :lol

Some of you guys are hilarious...

you cant tell anything on these screenshots

...yet somehow we're 13 pages in with lots of great constructive feedback and comments? Note; Yours is neither.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chief am absolutely thrilled looking at the images but had a small doubt.Image no 3 has the batsman on his crouches and defending the ball.But I have Never seen a batsman play the forward defensive shot on his knees.If this is a Beta version screenshot then I hope it is rectified cos this is the only part which look unreal.

i think its a spinner he is facing, and batsman can bend such low while forward defence.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer

I just love that this comment is coming from some dude who can't fit his avatar into a 100x100 pixel space, compressing the hell out of his crappy-player card. Yet you're the expert on player models and field stances? :lol

...yet somehow we're 13 pages in with lots of great constructive feedback and comments? Note; Yours is neither.

i am just being honest !!!

Gurjot95

National Board President
I can understand the tag 'beta' if these screenshots came 3-4 months back, but if you're going to release your first screenshots just a few days back of it's official release and everything being ready, it's hard to think they will chose to release an 'early' screenshots at this stage. It doesn't make any sense to me. It should/would be the final version.

angad

Chairman of Consent

Lets not cut down each other. It is his perspective and that is fine. Different people want and expect different things from a game. These screenshots might satisfy your expectations, while it may be completely off for someone else. This is a public forum where everyone can express their perspective freely and feel a part of the setup. Now we may or may not agree with them, but lets not cut each other down. Its a game at the end of the day, and some will enjoy it while some wont....and nothing will ever change that :cheers

balkeet

International Coach

watch your words oversmart ass, i cant beat ---- out of you over a forum, but i would love to.

angad

Chairman of Consent
I can understand the tag 'beta' if these screenshots came 3-4 months back, but if you're going to release your first screenshots just a few days back of it's official release and everything being ready, it's hard to think they will chose to release an 'early' screenshots at this stage. It doesn't make any sense to me. It should/would be the final version.

These screenshots are useless to see how the game feels and looks!! Even decent graphics can look very good if the lighting, animations etc are done correctly!! Lets just enjoy whatever screens we got and be happy atleast we are getting a look at the game!!

As to how the game will look and feel, you can only judge when you see the game in action. A gameplay video will be more appropriate to judge how the game 'looks' as the best of graphics can look crappy when combined with crap animations, while decent graphics can look brilliant when combined with perfect animation!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Hahaha, Balkeet you're precious.

i am just being honest !!!

No, you're trolling. Being honest is providing constructive criticism like a few have provided. Saying the "screenshots show nothing" is absolute nonsense.

balkeet

International Coach
Lets not cut down each other. It is his perspective and that is fine. Different people want and expect different things from a game. These screenshots might satisfy your expectations, while it may be completely off for someone else. This is a public forum where everyone can express their perspective freely and feel a part of the setup. Now we may or may not agree with them, but lets not cut each other down. Its a game at the end of the day, and some will enjoy it while some wont....and nothing will ever change that :cheers

many people like biggs exist who think themselves as of out of this world and always look down on others.

Westindies

Club Captain
those screenies suddenly made me to remember TAOC.. it looks good, it shows there is atleast very minimal re work has been done on IC 10 or Ashes 2009

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm just grateful that finally we have something to look at but I'll be honest with you and say that I'm not overly impressed by the screenshots. Looks like Brian Lara 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread