Post your questions about the game here!

Well not walking may get you in the umpires bad books and you may find your defiant look at the umpire on an appeal having less sway. The same as an over exuberant bowler appealing everything will have a hard time.

also, don't know about the Zimbabwe kit, they are batting like them as well.

And there is so much more to follow....am sure we are not even half way there :D

Edit: I think Mikeymerren has also got addicted to these forums now :D!! Scrolling through the posts even on his day off :D :p!

Yeah... been noticing Mike has been dropping lots of little hints about gameplay :noway - that's my job :yes

Ross,have you pre-ordered your copy of ashes 2013?

Yes, cancelled twice so far from $68 then $48 and now $20 from VideoEzy

I was going to get the console version but I'll have a PlayStation4 by then :)

Looking forward to Rayman Cricket​

Last edited:
Yes, cancelled twice so far from $68 then $48 and now $20 from VideoEzy

I was going to get the console version but I'll have a PlayStation4 by then :)

If in 3 weeks time AC2013, on all consoles, is out and available, what flavour would you prefer your humble pie to be?

If in 3 weeks time AC2013, on all consoles, is out and available, what flavour would you prefer your humble pie to be?

Sounds like you'd like to make a wager?

Sounds like you'd like to make a wager?

I think you've got a perfectly good wager on the go as it is. :p

To be honest, I've pretty much made my mind up that AC2013 is not the game for me, and this one is. I was leaning that way before yesterday and then when you get the floating head and the bat being held the wrong way round... well, that's pretty much it.

Oops, I'm in trouble.

mind you not as much trouble as NZ 2 down for 1. Although red kit and blue hats, it gets worse for the England fashion police!

thank god you aren't stuck with that kit in our game if you don't like it. :cheers

To be honest, I've pretty much made my mind up that AC2013 is not the game for me, and this one is. I was leaning that way before yesterday and then when you get the floating head and the bat being held the wrong way round... well, that's pretty much it.
I suppose the point of the $20 is so that you just get it anyway because it's cheap.

Can't see how Big Ant could stuff it up from here.

...at $20 for PC it's a steal, no matter if it's terrible.

Looking forward to Rayman Cricket

You rang?...
attachment.php

Avatar sized for you 100x100 fans...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ross-Medium.png
    Ross-Medium.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Ross-Avatar.png
    Ross-Avatar.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 150