Post your questions about the game here!

not all edges are in the window when you get a vibration and can decide to walk rather than wait for the appeal..

Just when I thought you guys have thought of everything.....you still manage to surprise me :D

Yeah... been noticing Mike has been dropping lots of little hints about gameplay :noway - that's my job :yes

I say release those screenshots.....take back your throne :cheers

How on earth, did Ross got the idea of lagan outfit?.
Does the intensity of rain vairies?, as in low intensity,match can continue!.

Ross, ac13 got 80 shot animations which can blend into other if ball moves through air. How many shot animations ba cricket got and do they blend into eachother?

Is this game going to effectively be like a Big Ant version of the EA Cricket franchise? I'd like to hope it is. Cricket 2004 with improved game play and realistic features would have never been bettered by any cricket game ever made.

Cricket 2004 with improved game play and realistic features would have never been bettered by any cricket game ever made.

Hardly - any cricket game with 'realistic features' and 'improved gameplay' could be best cricket game ever made

I suppose the point of the $20 is so that you just get it anyway because it's cheap.

Can't see how Big Ant could stuff it up from here.

Yes, they did for me :)

----------

How on earth, did Ross got the idea of lagan outfit?.
Does the intensity of rain vairies?, as in low intensity,match can continue!.

I liked the movie, the music in particular, Sibi reminded me of it in a PM and next thing you know you have Lagaan kit :)

The weather is continually changing and variable, it's not only the pitch that is live ;)

How do you expect this game to sell compared to the AFL and League games?

How do you expect this game to sell compared to the AFL and League games?

We've made some pretty high selling games, Spyro and the like have sold millions, the best selling game that we own ourselves was our Sprint Cars PS2 version which did 800,000+ units.

To directly answer your question, our AFL Live has been the best selling AFL game ever, our League second best (there are a lot of PS2's out there, that is number one!), however I believe the Cricket game will be the best selling Sports title we have made to date.

Yes, they did for me :)

----------

I liked the movie, the music in particular, Sibi reminded me of it in a PM and next thing you know you have Lagaan kit :)

The weather is continually changing and variable, it's not only the pitch that is live ;)

Got it but if rain interupts then shall we see some good fancy animations related to it and on other hand is there any chance for match to continue if rains intensity is low(may be asking too much but you are the boss so you can confirm it).

----------

(India,Pakistan,Srilanka,Bangladesh):..Will you release the game in this countries!.

Got it but if rain interupts then shall we see some good fancy animations related to it and on other hand is there any chance for match to continue if rains intensity is low(may be asking too much but you are the boss so you can confirm it).

----------

(India,Pakistan,Srilanka,Bangladesh):..Will you release the game in this countries!.

The rain looks good (in my opinion) and varies in intensity, the rules of the various forms of Cricket have all been included for this event.

Well i can assume that the game will be released in India! Only(In the subcontinent)

We've made some pretty high selling games, Spyro and the like have sold millions, the best selling game that we own ourselves was our Sprint Cars PS2 version which did 800,000+ units.

To directly answer your question, our AFL Live has been the best selling AFL game ever, our League second best (there are a lot of PS2's out there, that is number one!), however I believe the Cricket game will be the best selling Sports title we have made to date.

I like your confidence :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread