Post your questions about the game here!

Not good enough to pursue cricket seriously, I did play state Rugby for Victoria on the wing and at fullback.

Ohh, great. You seem like the perfect man to make Rugby & Cricket games.
Okay, let's cut the wait, please. Dying for an official announcement on release date. At least we'd know how long we've to wait before we get a copy for ourselves. Or, at least the name of the game, maybe? :D

Yeah, predict the FUTURE Ross...Jeez... *cancels preorder*

Where we're going we don't need...Bats...

Ok Ross....now I am not able to understand this at all!! Why are you not revealing atleast the 'Name' of your game?? You have already stated that it would release before October this year and that is just 4 months away!! You continue to tell us the details about the game....you have the cricket academy beta going which has now reached its last update...surely one would think that we are now ready for the name of the game to be revealed!

Nicolas Cage Cricket.

Been saying it for weeks...

Nicolas Cage Cricket.

Been saying it for weeks...

Ohh!!! My bad!!! I thought he went with Ashes Cricket.....or maybe I just saw the wrong set of pics:

ghost_rider22.jpg

Nicolas-Cage-as-Ghost-Rider.jpg

nicolas-cage-ghost-rider_288x288.jpg

ghostrider3qx0-penance-stare.jpg

...okay, that was funny. Well played.

Ok Ross....now I am not able to understand this at all!! Why are you not revealing atleast the 'Name' of your game?? You have already stated that it would release before October this year and that is just 4 months away!! You continue to tell us the details about the game....you have the cricket academy beta going which has now reached its last update...surely one would think that we are now ready for the name of the game to be revealed!

i think they are waiting to get some official licenses .

Last edited:
That's because they made the strange decision to title the game 'Big Ant Cricket August 25th 2013' so giving the name of the game would reveal the release date, so they are holding back for now.

Users who are viewing this thread