Post your questions about the game here!

Is there any possibilty for fielders diving near boundary rope!Ross?.

How about fielders going behind the boundary rope to push a ball back in & save a six? Seen that a lot in T20s (at least in IPL).
That brings me to a query, generally in the past cricket games, the fielders never moved outside the boundary rope. So, can fielders get outside the boundary rope in this game, say like crashing into the advertisement hoardings in a failed attempt to save a four?
(I'm asking a bit too much I guess! :p )

Last edited:
Waiting for your family related player cards,let see how much you can make it to the real thing.
You said you will make it so plizzzz post them here.:-D

Waiting for your family related player cards,let see how much you can make it to the real thing.
You said you will make it so plizzzz post them here.:-D
I it just me who finds it a tad creepy that someone's demanding pictures of Ross' family. Hope he puts out a good game, otherwise there might have some people after him.

How about fielders going behind the boundary rope to push a ball back in & save a six? Seen that a lot in T20s (at least in IPL).
That brings me to a query, generally in the past cricket games, the fielders never moved outside the boundary rope. So, can fielders get outside the boundary rope in this game, say like crashing into the advertisement hoardings in a failed attempt to save a four?
(I'm asking a bit too much I guess! :p )

would love to have that in game, it would require some quick time button pressing like press A then B and X with always different set and order of buttons alongwith the animation of fielder doing that acrobatic save. And failing to press the correct first or second button would result in 6 and failing in 3rd button alone would save the 6 but not complete the catch.

would love to have that in game, it would require some quick time button pressing like press A then B and X with always different set and order of buttons alongwith the animation of fielder doing that acrobatic save. And failing to press the correct first or second button would result in 6 and failing in 3rd button alone would save the 6 but not complete the catch.

I think Friend863 found a code that suggested the game wouldn't know if it would be a six or four beforehand. So there is a chance something like that is there but not sure if you could go outside the region of play, beyond the rope I mean.

A very high probability of the game being titled "Big Bash Cricket 2013" or something with the term "Big Bash".

They could instead name it simply "Big Ant Cricket" or something on that line instead of showing off a licence in their name. Something like EA Cricket07 (remember it had the Ashes licence?).
That creates an impression that its targeting a wider audience, even those who aren't interested in the licences you've got. But then, this applies if you've got a licence for some domestic tournament, or something that is concerned with a limited number of countries. For ICC Events its a completely different story.

Something I was thinking about today; Will there be a varied style of grounds in the game? What I mean by this is we're used to seeing the big massive stadiums and so on in cricket titles... but given the 'Be A Pro' mode features you starting out in your career in a junior team - will there be an opportunity to play at, say, local "park" type grounds, smaller university ovals or places similar to the Basin Reserve - again, more 'natural' cricket grounds rather than your massive MCG-like places?

I fancy, for example, playing on a nice English county ground or perhaps the 'most beautiful cricket ground' in the world at the Queenstown Events Centre?

homeimg-1.jpg

I'm not expecting them to be licensed or anything, but just a nice variety of smaller club grounds, is basically my question? Perhaps they're unlockables or something... maybe that's a DLC thing as I don't know if it would be a popular thing to play at a small park-type ground, but that's something I've personally wanted in a cricket game.

enough is enough
we can talk like this for 20 to 30 years
we need to know the release date
pls someone confirm it

Users who are viewing this thread